Exclusive Coin Operated Group discount fuel card

Special offers for members can be found here
The Fuelcard People
Area Covered: International
Referred by?: Another User

Exclusive Coin Operated Group discount fuel card

Post by The Fuelcard People »

As a Coin Operated Forum member, you can enjoy preferential pricing on fuel cards from a leading independent fuel card agent, The Fuelcard People, and start making savings of up to 5p per litre on diesel and petrol, and up to 10p per litre at motorway pumps.

Alongside real fuel savings, you also can enjoy great customer service, with a dedicated account manager and free online account management, backed up by market leading security. A lot of benefits? There could be more, depending upon which card you pick. Yes, you have a choice, and nobody offers a wider range than The Fuelcard People. It is another reason for the Coin Operated Group naming The Fuelcard People as their exclusive fuel card partner as they can give truly impartial advice on the best option to meet your needs.

If you are using a fuel card it's worth noting that not all fuel card companies are the same. With The Fuelcard People, you can enjoy real fuel cost savings, with free credit and reduced administration, backed by personal service and security.

The Fuelcard People offer a wide range of cards valid at over 7000 locations, including BP, Shell, Esso and Texaco pumps, as well as at Tesco, Morrisons and The Co-operative supermarket filling stations, and the Diesel Direct (Keyfuels) and UK Fuels networks.

When you fill up, you can ignore the price shown on the pump – you will be notified of your weekly price in advance, so you know exactly what you will be paying before you refuel. Even better, you do not have to pay for the fuel there and then, with up to two weeks’ interest free credit*.

To start enjoying your savings, service and security benefits, call Joe, your dedicated Coin Operated Group account manager on 0844 870 9586; or visit http://www.discountfuelcards.co.uk where you can find out how much your business could save.

Joe will ask you about your business, quickly work out which fuel card offers the best solution for your particular needs, and complete the application all in one phone call. Before you know it, you will be benefiting from significantly reduced fuel costs, and all the other advantages just waiting for your call.
Big Chris
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: North East
Referred by?: Web search

Re: Exclusive Coin Operated Group discount fuel card

Post by Big Chris »

Joe,

Do you offer a card, which gives a reduced rate, yet you can still just pay for it then and there. Not really interested in credit ect, like to pay for fuel when i buy it, but if you can make it slightly cheaper i may be interested.
part-time-operator
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Reader

Post by part-time-operator »

ditto
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

It's 2 week credit I think ?
I took a bp one can recommend it had no problems at all and was a few pence cheaper than my last fuel card..and no I don't get any commissions!! :thumbup:
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Big Chris
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: North East
Referred by?: Web search

Post by Big Chris »

Yeh it is 2 week credit.

He's a nice bloke spent half an hour on phone to him, chatting as he used to be in the vending industry. For some it will be great, just don't like anything thing on credit personally.
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

It would have been a yes from me but dont run a diesel vehicle :(
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

dorsetvending
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire
Machines Used: Bulk/Towers/Pringles
Referred by?: Yes brother - Glenn Borthwick

Post by dorsetvending »

Petrol as well I think reading the post again
dieselmanuk
Area Covered: uk
Machines Used: none
Referred by?: matt slater

Post by dieselmanuk »

Hi peeps
We do a fixed petrol price fuel card that saves you time and admin which is worth thousands over the course of the year
It saves you collating receipts and spending your evenings imputting receipts into your business books which allows you to spend the evening with the missus watching eastenders :-)
Rossi fan
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

I tried this with Key Fuels, but I was not using enough derv to make it profitable for them. They kept ringing me asking why I had not bought more.

Paul
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

Yes sorry they did offer the fixed price thing but I currently put all fuel through my Tesco card and collect points, only buy from Supermarkets and only get a flat fee for fuel so didnt think it worth it
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk