Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Rounds for sale- possibly

Post by Rossi fan »

Hi all,

This post is to invite expressions of interest only at this stage. Some of the members on here will know that I had back surgery last July, for the 3rd time in my life and I may be now facing a fourth surgery. If that were to happen and I am not yet certain, I would consider selling my rounds, because it was such a difficult thing to keep going last year.

I have around 100 sites, with around 110-120 machines. The majority are chinese, but around 10 are Clenporte. I also have 12 Clenporte Pringles and two 3 L wonders + a few bulks. All my machines are serviced and barrels greased regularly and because of this, I dont have many call outs, or broken machinery- touch wood.

My rounds are well established and embedded and I have developed an excellent working relationship with my sites. I have comprehensive data on all aspects of my business, including annual sales and details of how long I have operated each site etc. As with all rounds, I have some fantastic sites and a few poor ones. I also have a mix of H4H and commission based sites. Without looking at the data, I estimate that sales are around 4000- 4500 per month.

I mainly cover DN postcodes which are nearer to my home ( Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Retford, Gainsborough, Worksop & S25).

If you would be interested, please pm me.

Thanks all,

Paul