Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: south east
Machines Used: towers
Referred by?: New forum

Haribo Products

Post by kris@tubzbrandsltd »

Hi vendors,

Just to make you aware we are still able to sell the hearthrobs, Rhubarb & custard and the Jelly Babies but we have had to take the Haribo logo's off until tubz vending Brands get this issue sorted out with Haribo.

I have had many vendors thinking that we no longer stock the products. they are from the exact same suppliers (Dunhills) but the branding has been removed for the time being.

also to make vendors aware that if you use the milkshakes Dunhills have stopped producing this product so i would advise to change this line on any future orders.

If you need assistance or advice please contact your customer account manager and they will be happy to advise you the best alternatives.

As mentioned in past posts please contact your account manager if you want to save even more money on your stock orders as we will be able to offer you fantastic prices on your boxes of stock with savings of up to an extra £100 plus off the current prices available today. Please also remember that we offer the site finding for H4H so again if you want to know more you know what to do.

finally we have been given a list of bookers stores across the country that have got or have run out of the non priced marked 40g pringles. To see what bookers stores have this product available again please you know what to do.

Happy vending :wink:
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Re: Haribo Products

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

Why or how is it possible to save £100 off current prices. Just post your lowest price list and be done with it. Stop this multi level pricing once and for all.
kris@tubzbrandsltd
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Hi Noel,

Call Jon on monday and he will be able to explain more to you. There is no multi level pricing Noel, we know that our prices are cheaper then any out there at this moment in time.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

If you know there the cheapest why do you promise to beat competitors by £1 as long as they want the £1 off fizzy strawberry pencils ?
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

And why would you want me to call John. You work in tubz vending, you are their spokesman on here . You seem to have lots to say when you are trying to put a positive spin on things yet every time you are asked a contentious question you keep telling me to ring the office. Put the answer on here for every one to see and stop hiding. it's quite clear from your post above that there are several levels of prices in tubz vending, so explain....... "will be able to offer you fantastic prices on your boxes of stock with savings of up to an extra £100 plus off the current prices available today....."
kris@tubzbrandsltd
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Hi Noel,

I have not said that there are different levels of prices? at the end of the day Jon deals with your account, and has a far better understanding and dealings with you then i do. I have my own set of accounts to look after and cannot speak for another account manager. Yes Matt we were offering after 10 boxes ordered a additional £1 off the Strawberry Pencils, but since we have revieved the whole situation and how the vending tower market is at the moment.

All vendors are after the cheapest possible prices so this is what I am saying tubz vending can offer. I ask you to contact your account manager to find out how we are able to do this...

Also with every 10 boxes ordered you are entitled to a free H4H site as well as a pound off strawberry pencils. i am not hiding behind anything either, but we are all aware of whats available in the vending market at the moment so we must stay competitive.

I am sure that you guys who deal with tubz vending or have dealt with tubz vending in the past will recieve a call at some stage in the comming weeks by your designated account manager and they will be able to explaine to you how these savings are possible.

i am here to be informative and not to give false information. If i did not mention that we could save you even more money, the question would then be asked why didnt we tell you sooner...
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

Hi Noel,
I have not said that there are different levels of prices? at the end of the day Jon deals with your account, and has a far better understanding and dealings with you then i do. I have my own set of accounts to look after and cannot speak for another account manager.
Yes you did say that Kris,and there is nothing to understand about my account , we are not talking about my account, we are talking about prices and if as you say there are no different levels then you should be able to tell us the prices without asking Jon. You said in a different post that you were the designated tubz vending person on here so stop hiding behind that bull of account managers and explain if all prices are the sme then how can you save £100 of current prices like you said.