Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire
Machines Used: Bulk/Towers/Pringles
Referred by?: Yes brother - Glenn Borthwick

Re: Free Site Finding

Post by dorsetvending »

kris@tubzbrandsltd wrote:Hello Chaps,

Once again looks like the competition is getting their act together and trying to pulling out all the stops to pull the customers in!

Well as per our tubz vending price promise we will match the free site finding offer under the same system i.e. Help for Heroes.

In tubz vending tradition we will always beat any competitors proven prices / offers as we do offering £1 cheaper on one product line of each customer’s order (This month Fizzy Strawberry pencils) so you will receive a FREE SITE for every 10 boxes ordered! :thumbup:

Please call your account managers for more details.....
Kris I'm intrigued at why u are limiting free site finding to Help for Heroes. From your financial point of view makes no sense to limit yourselves. Or would taking on all comers be a bit too much to cope with?
Ade
Area Covered: east and west midlands
Machines Used: kiddie rides, sweet and toy vend
Referred by?: M.Slater

Post by Ade »

glennborthwick wrote:think i will keep out of this ;)

lol
iVend
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: Search engine

Post by iVend »

I just have to say one thing - I haven't been on the site for very long, but the idea I get is that you only hear from some people in response to an idea someone else puts forward.

Regards
Charlene
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

Wow, things are changing for the better now!
FREE site finding from Hurleys, That is MIND BLOWING Rob. LOL :P
Full Marks to tubz vending though for reacting so Quickly in actually bettering the offer!
(you only have too buy 10 boxes of tubz vending, if I have read Kris's post correctly?)
I would Imagine the majority of operators on here only use tubz vending or Hurleys so Good News all round. especially those who stuggle to get there own sites!
I never thought I would say this but "well done tubz vending and Hurleys" :thumbup:
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

At the risk of repaeting myself, and some vendors can back this up, we planned to lower our prices and pass on savings BEFORE sweetfix came along. Planning a production plant, producing your own mould and pot in the UK all takes time. The fact that it was at the same time as Sweetfix was a coincidence. What isnt a coincidence is tubz vending dropping prices to match everyone elses.
We planned to do our own thing and break from Spain long before SF came along, the abject failure of a product beyond our control (Yum Yums) taught Rob and I that lesson!

Anyways, its all academic. Whats done is done.

Hope you can all take advantage of the free siting, its there to be had!
Paul
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

FlintVending wrote:Wow, things are changing for the better now!
FREE site finding from Hurleys, That is MIND BLOWING Rob. LOL :P
Full Marks to tubz vending though for reacting so Quickly in actually bettering the offer!
(you only have too buy 10 boxes of tubz vending, if I have read Kris's post correctly?)
I would Imagine the majority of operators on here only use tubz vending or Hurleys so Good News all round. especially those who stuggle to get there own sites!
I never thought I would say this but "well done tubz vending and Hurleys" :thumbup:

Nigel, thats how I read it to begin with until I was corrected. Kris has turned his £1 per box discount on 10 boxes into a free tubs site - but they cost 20 quid plus last time I looked! Oh, and if you misbehave, theyll take it off you!
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

kris@tubzbrandsltd wrote:No Free site for every 10 boxes ordered and a £1 cheaper for each box of S Pencils on the order.

Not that i would want to teach you to suck eggs Paul but one of the first rules of business surely is not to reduce your margins unnecessarily. I think you will find that these days most of the major retailers offer a similar pricing policy to ours..

To be fair Paul you have tried to copy our tubz vending concept since you realised it was the best selling product concept in the industry and is there any product lines you sell that you haven’t copied us! Rolo, Fruit Pastles, Toblerone, Tutti Fruitti bottles..... Even the product descriptions on your website are almost directly copies from ours!

We have always had the price promise in place even before we had any competitors to speak of and we still offered back then the buy 10 get 1 free.

The Free site finding is different to our standard site finding and will operate using the H4H angle that was first suggested on the forum by Guy.

Don’t take this post the wrong way Paul, competition is a great thing for the industry and keeps all of us on our toes but for you to suggest we are following others is fairly hypocritical!

Lets face it, we all followed Jamie Wallace (The Daddy of Tower Vending inthe UK) and Salysol who bought it all here in the first place!
Jon123
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Cornwall
Machines Used: bulk vender

Post by Jon123 »

Can you stop with the sweet fix coincidence its getting boring. Its easy to say something before it has happened. Cut it out before I start telling a few hurleys truths and they won't be coincidence's but the truth!!

Cheers
Jonny
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Jonny. Anything you say should be backed up by fact, not just gossip and hearsay. Dont tell me to "cut it out" mate!
Jon123
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Cornwall
Machines Used: bulk vender

Post by Jon123 »

Paul/Rob I forwarn you before you go down this route I will have nothing but fact to back me up shall I start with your "NEW" pot?

Jonny