Ireland/New to Vending

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
Ireland
Area Covered: Ireland
Referred by?: Google search

Ireland/New to Vending

Post by Ireland »

Hello to all from the Emerald Isle! Brand new to vending and have an idea to establish a operation placing clenport style vending machines to vend tubs of artisan nuts in pubs/clubs to run along side a continental style nut market stall that i am going to be setting up. I am sorting out my product suppliers for the stall etc. but am a total virgin in relation to the machines and researching the old and new posts on this forum has convinced me i am in the right place!

I would love advice anyone can give on the basic steps i should be taking in relation to vending and i will be in the market for the following:
  • Second hand clenport (looking at the posts these seem to be the most recommended) units that have a €2 coin mechanism (Seems the M42 cleanport unit is the right size) - Looking for about 10 at first to get proof of concept and i was looking at stands rather than wall mounted for quick deployment etc. but i am really concerned on their robustness/security around drink filled adults
  • A regular supply of compatible tubs/pots to fill with the nuts
  • Site finder that can target pubs and clubs in the Irish market
Not sure of all the other things i need but i wanted to start somewhere - Any advice offered will be greatly appreciated!
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Ireland/New to Vending

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Barbara can help with site finding
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Connorvending
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Area Covered: Ne england
Machines Used: Pringles tubz vending tomy beaver
Referred by?: Another operator

Post by Connorvending »

Re: security
Put a chain around them and screw/bolt/lock them to the wall/radiator/pipe

You're gonna be pushed to find anyone selling secondhand euro compatible coin mechs, better to source £1 ones then get the 2 euro coin adapter from a supplier
Cillianmcd
Referred by?: Online

Post by Cillianmcd »

Are you able to buy the machines off of clenports website, and are you able to change how much items costs with these machines e.g. Pringles €2 instead of €1
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Post by Siting Services »

Thanks for the mention Matt

As Matt has mentioned above I will be happy to help with site finding. If you would like me to send you information please email me: barbara@vendingsitingservices.co.uk

Kind regards

Barbara