Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Chilled machines

Post by Style »

Looking for some guidance.

Ive had two customers recently ask me for chilled drinks or drink and snack machines.

Ebay tells me a can pick these up for £4/500. but are they worth buying. Am i buying junk at these prices? Where is the best place to buy from? Any makes to avoid or aim for?

Also my understanding is some sites pay for a service, some have nothing some get commission. Is this right. How do you decide? Is it based on a certain level of sales.

Also I have a couple of kiddie rides with card readers now that are doing great. Would others recommend card readers on these or do you wait to see what sales you are getting before justifying the cost?

Any other advice appreciated.

Thanks

Andy
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Chilled machines

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Hi Andy,

Ebay is very hit and miss you need to know what you are buying. Also regarding commissions there are a lot of new people trying to get in the business at the moment I get at least 3 calls a week from 'entrepreneurs' not that it bothers me as there will be a lot of sited machines for sale when they realise how tough it is lol.

Happy to help with machine recommendations etc and purchasing as your not my competition :-)

Give me a call 0808 123 0808
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Re: Chilled machines

Post by Style »

Thanks Matt,