Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Is anyone working

Post by Style »

Is anyone working. Since the 2nd lockdown I've visited a few sites but earned very little with the new pub restrictions. Today most of my patch has been moved into tier 3 so now I lose half my play barns.

Interested to see what others are doing. I've thought about using my van to work for Amazon but I dint think they would like the 5 hour day I would want to do.

Ive grown a nice round belly this year so I thought about being Santa but my wife and kids tell me I'm too grumpy!

Andy
Central2vend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Kent
Machines Used: Vending towers
Referred by?: On google

Re: Is anyone working

Post by Central2vend »

I've become a pimp..... The money is ex ellent
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Post by Quinch »

Nothing much happening in the north east for me since we went tier 2 in mid-October when the tier system was announced. The government changed the rules here on 18th September even before the tier system was introduced but it was the 'one-household rule' they brought in when we entered tier 2 that really killed off the pub sales for me. In tier 3 now and no real difference to full lockdown in my opinion. Expect with the new Covid strain and inevitable rise in post-Christmas infection rate we have at least several more months of this and suspect some form of (hopefully relaxed) tier system will still be in place next summer
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

I'm still operating my High Street toy machines. The ones that are out....it's business as usual.

Pete