Site finder

Got a vending technical question you need answered?
tcvending
Area Covered: norfolk
Machines Used: tubz vending & pringles
Referred by?: flint vending

Site finder

Post by tcvending »

Hi I am looking for a site finder, I have tried tubz vending, Barbara and Hurleys, just wanted to know if there is anyone else I could try.
Tony
DT Vending
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: South and West Wales
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Google Search

Re: Site finder

Post by DT Vending »

Always Found Barbara to be fantastic worth every penny I use the direct marketing hourly rate option.
tcvending
Area Covered: norfolk
Machines Used: tubz vending & pringles
Referred by?: flint vending

Post by tcvending »

Found sites Barbara have found useless, all the sites that she found us we have had to remove ever at sites request or because selling only a few tubs a month.
We really need a good site finder.
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Post by Siting Services »

tcvending wrote:Found sites Barbara have found useless, all the sites that she found us we have had to remove ever at sites request or because selling only a few tubs a month.
We really need a good site finder.

Hello TC Vending

Very sorry to hear that the sites that tubz vending, Hurleys and myself have acquired for you over recent times have not come up to expectation.

I strongly believe the ‘clue’ for your dissatisfaction is what you state in your posting that is, that no siting service has been able to successfully fulfil your expectations. Unfortunately the state of the market is such that certain areas of the UK are now heavily saturated and therefore Grade A sites are all but impossible to now find, as are Grade B, and what is left are the ‘rest’ which by their shear nature will never perform to the level of Grade A and B Sites.

Having previously operated one of the largest vending businesses in the UK with many thousands of machines throughout the Home Counties and South East of England, I can assure you that I have a full understanding of the business and in particular the site finding function. If it were possible to conjur up high performing sites, needless to say, I would be able to acquire them for you as acquiring the best sites AVAILABLE is always my prime objective.

This situation not only impacts on your business, but makes the task of professional site finders exceedingly difficult too, as typically it takes several times longer to acquire your sites than when an area is not heavily saturated.

In circumstances such as yours, I usually suggest that you strongly consider alternative less saturated areas to improve the performance of your Towers.

Kind regards

Barbara
Vending Siting Services
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

Barbara

I feel that you may also be responsible for the issues with currently have with Russia............................
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Central2vend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Kent
Machines Used: Vending towers
Referred by?: On google

Post by Central2vend »

And are you responsible for donald trump
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Post by Siting Services »

Oh dear, I've been sussed ..... it's all my doing!! I put Trump in the White House, I gave Putin a favourable reference, it's me that came up with the idea that we all needed a new £1 coin and my latest accomplishment - SUGAR TAX! They fell for it!

Kind regards

Blames Manager for the World, it's politics and everything that happens bad in it! :D It's nice to know that people still think very highly of me. :lol:
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

I totally see both sides of this question. The prime sites are few and far between so if a site finder is on the phone you are going to get what is left. I can also see that financially this can be frustrating, you pay £25 for a site, a couple of hours work getting a tower ready and siting it then remove the tower 4 months later when its only taken 6 quid.
We still use Barbara for towers as you know they will go in and she wont run away with your money. The quality is to a degree out of her control, we probably all have MOT garages in the middle of nowhere that somehow take 50 quid a month and we probably all also have sites with 30 staff that take a fiver a month. 10 years in Im still trying to figure that out.
I
For me the best answer is toys and get your wife to do it, works for me. She is great face to face, she went out for an hour on Tuesday, sited 3 toy machines in really good sites. Probably worth £400 a month to us. It is so much easier if you know the area.

Andy

Andy
radical.richard
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: ST
Referred by?: Barbara

Post by radical.richard »

Still new to this all, but

1) I would 100% back up and support Barbara, she does a good job, and yes she has found me a few duds, but also some great performers, as Andy says there is no rhyme or reason as to why a particular site works and others don't. I have two UK wide
tyre dealers within 150m of each other the one is brilliant the other I'm going to resite.

2) Toys R the business, and the reason I got into this, unfortunately the reason I am doing sweets is because all the good toy sites around here are taken.

The local Sainsburys has an 8 head Tomy toy machine and the operator takes between £400 and £500 from it each month, (Ive counted her bagging up the cash, ... its not creepy she does it right next to my position). But that's why I got into vending, just wish I could find Toy sites around here that are not already taken and would provide similar returns.
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

remember though for a decent national contract with a supermarket these large companies are guaranteeing minimum commissions of not shy of £100,000 - we can not compete with that!
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk