Blue Pills required

Special offers for members can be found here
choice vending
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: walsall, north bham, A5 area
Machines Used: towers, bulk vendors, kiddies rides, football tabl
Location: Walsall, Bham, tamworth, cannock,and surrounding areas in the West Midlands

Re: Blue Pills required

Post by choice vending »

Do they or dont they work???? For me its comes down to how ugly she is lol
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

LMAO good one Brian...I was Mc'ing a Strictly Come Dancing Fundraiser on Saturday night and I can tell you , from where I was standing you wouldn't have needed any pills. My sound guy missed his cue twice he was that distracted. The only pill needed was one to take the edge OFF him.
david@naughtyvend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: National & European
Machines Used: Washroom Electomechanical & Electronic
Referred by?: Matt Slater

Post by david@naughtyvend »

David@Perform wrote:Hi all,

We are the owners of the Blue Zeus & Pink Venus brand and will wholesale our products to fellow washroom vending operators.

Our product is accredited and approved by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the UK. Our 'Blue Pill' is made in the UK to our own formula by the same company that produces lines for other high street retailers and brands. We currently vend these in washroom machines in Tesco & Greene King along with other major accounts and free houses at a rate of 3 to 1 against condoms.

There is artwork and labels available to brand your machines.

Our pills and shots are now being sold in Ann Summers shops through out the UK. Our repeat purchase customers from our website is high. Please check our web site http://www.bluezeus.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

If you would like to know more email me.

David Lockwood
FFS, absolutely sick of this...

Mr Lockwood whilst I shall not sling mud nor ask you for samples, I will ask you for one thing...

Your PL reference, product licence a.k.a. marketing authority which can easily be looked up on the MHRA website - this should be good as none have been issued due to the the efficacy claim not being viable and that applies to all products of this type. It ain't herbal nor traditional either, you have a brand name on the product... Like the happy man says you can not prove it works and that is a fundamental problem but there's something else you can not do... I've looked on your website for Blue Zeus and phrases like "Most men take Blue Zeus to help them maintain sexual stamina and performance" are medicinal claims as defined by the MHRA because it implies a metabolic change or benefit, there are several claims they don't mean a stuff since this time last year in legal definition. As members of the HFMA you should know this...

The bulldozer approach to everything just spoils the industry because it draws attention and ruffles feathers. If it sells, fair enough but that's just down to your marketing and the money which has been tossed at the product... beats the hell out of selling suits I guess. :silent: I would send out those samples but with certain people you'd just be setting up for a fall because no matter how good the feedback was, they'll tell you the product they sell is better. I know Blue Zeus works and I know the others work too, I can tell you why but who the hell is listening...?

C'mon stop making claims that just are not true such as these MHRA references, bored.
david@naughtyvend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: National & European
Machines Used: Washroom Electomechanical & Electronic
Referred by?: Matt Slater

Post by david@naughtyvend »

choice vending wrote:Do they or dont they work???? For me its comes down to how ugly she is lol
:rofl: Nice one Brian.