AAAGGGHHHH tubz vending

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

AAAGGGHHHH tubz vending

Post by Guest »

Have any other operators seen the tubz vending latest opportunity !!! Selling filled towers on Facebook for kids for xmas and then selling them refil boxes ! I appreciate they are struggling for business but at the same time they are really starting to p me off as one of their customers. Think its time to change
I have plenty of towers in my garage at present really feel like messaging any one that has commented and offer mine to them filled with stock !!!

Any one else feeling annoyed about this ?

Re: AAAGGGHHHH tubz vending vending

Post by Guest »

Don't see why this would cause you a problem as we are all free to do the same. Have a look on ebay and you will see a number of individuals doing the same.
Also you could sell cheaper if you wanted to compete.

Post by Guest »

And don’t forget all those keys that will be going out into the public domain ......

Tend to agree it’s not the best idea for anyone....

Post by Guest »

Totally agree we could all do the same,But surely we need to be supporting our Customers to help their customers especially during these very hard times.
Just seeing all their sponsored post of fb and now this one is really winding me up, I thought they would be trying to support us not selling towers to go in Peoples homes !

Re: AAAGGGHHHH tubz vending vending vending

Post by Guest »

Agreed all the keys and mystique being available to the wider public is an issue.

I have a site that was getting robbed, and had to change the top lock to a clenport and coinbox to a lock I only had one of and only one key for it.

Site operator denied all knowledge of any wrong doing it is a car show room open 7 days a week so he wasnt always there, for certain someone on the team was milking it, and had keys.

Re: AAAGGGHHHH tubz vending vending vending vending

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Agreed all the keys and mystique being available to the wider public is an issue.

I have a site that was getting robbed, and had to change the top lock to a clenport and coinbox to a lock I only had one of and only one key for it.

Site operator denied all knowledge of any wrong doing it is a car show room open 7 days a week so he wasnt always there, for certain someone on the team was milking it, and had keys.
Seems I cant edit this on anon what I should have said is the first time the tower was robbed the site owner gave me £20 out of his pocket to help cover it and thats why I kept the tower there

Post by Guest »

"all the keys and mystique"
I think you may have been watching too many 007 movies my friend.
You don't mention another supplier that has sold new and refurbished machines machines and bulk pringles on ebay for years. Maybe give some thought to diversifying yourself and stop whinging like a little ***** boy.

Post by Guest »

I think it’s called competition, same as all shops selling the same things, same as Hurley’s Oops, mentioned the Royal word, a’h shucks they can do anything they want. Idiotic creature.

Post by Guest »

I wonder how many pub owners will see their post and get their own towers.

Re: AAAGGGHHHH tubz vending vending vending

Post by Guest »

It doesn't bother me. I would be very surprised if they sell more than a dozen or so. But I think it smacks of how desperate they are. As operators we are quite lucky in we can get through lockdowns because we have very little in the way of overheads. Many also have other income streams, we all have vans and are therefore able to get jobs delivering for Amazon etc.
I wonder what help tubz vending are entitled to from the government, how much stock they have lost, overheads etc.