Support for our suppliers

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Support for our suppliers

Post by Guest »

We all know this Covid is going to impact all of us big time.

But its also going to impact our suppliers even harder.

I have no doubt that tubz vending has the size and longevity to come out the other side

I know there is a lot of politics about all of this, hence making comment on this forum

But I have a lot of respect for Liam, and him taking over what Paul left him and I think he needs support, as I for one do not want to be in a business that only has one supplier. He doesn't fall into the gov safety net as he started the company less than a year ago.

I did send him a message of support, can I ask the rest of you who value having his alternative supply to do the same.

Its in all the independents interest to ensure that we have a choice of supplier.

Re: Support for our suppliers

Post by Guest »

damn right i just had an order off him before this all kicked off, great service and an all round decent guy, praying he survives this or were all fooked if we survive the virus

Post by Guest »

I For one will definitely be supporting Liam, I have already spoken to him offering help and support in more ways than just purchasing stock off him mind you I am probably his closest Customer so happy to do this to keep him in Business and to keep a decent supplier out there for all of us. I have seen that tubz vending are now selling boxes direct to the public !

Post by Guest »

Yep, I i will be buying from Liam. Had a full pallet from him the week before lockdown so it wont be for a while.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I For one will definitely be supporting Liam, I have already spoken to him offering help and support in more ways than just purchasing stock off him mind you I am probably his closest Customer so happy to do this to keep him in Business and to keep a decent supplier out there for all of us. I have seen that tubz vending vending are now selling boxes direct to the public !
tubz vending portraying themselves with dignity in a crisis i see :50: