Hurleys v tubz vending Pros & Cons

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Hurleys v tubz vending vending vending Pros & Cons

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:WOW What a big discussion ! Biggest problem I had with the tubz vending vending pots are when the lids cave in and then the pot above it sits too low and causes the jams in the machine. Hurleys pots are not designed like this and therefore dont encounter this problem with these.
Yep had the same issue with tubz vending pots, they are sub standard in this respect and the dimple in the bottom gives you a feeling of being cheated.

Also had a number of jams with Hurleys probably due to the old metal mechs in a lot of my towers, however the dimple for me just makes me feel the customers will feel cheated, even if it a a 5 year old kid, the parents notice these things as they do the BBE dates.

Post by Guest »

I lost a site due to the tubz vending dimple due to the complaints it attracted from customers who felt conned. I appreciate that no supplier provides a full pot and I have tried stock from them all, but the frequent customer complaints re the tubz vending dimple meant that we had to move to Hurleys.

Re: Hurleys v tubz vending vending Pros & Cons

Post by Guest »

LOL!

I bet you have never ordered anything from tubz vending :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I lost dozens of sites over the years due to Hurley’s pots jamming the machines and that’s a fact!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:LOL!

I bet you have never ordered anything from tubz vending vending :rofl:

I've ordered from tubz vending, Hurleys and even sweetlove and as I stated, none are perfect but the dimple definitely irritated customers more than the hurleys or sweetlove label that hide's the empty gap.
I have absolutely no loyalty to hurleys or tubz vending and am surprised by how juvenile some operators are on here

Post by Guest »

I am rather surprised at how some operators are vindictive/outrageous/ill-informed/biased towards tubz vending and not fully understanding how the mechanics work in engineering or design. The dimple gives the pot strength as the pot is lighter/thinner than the Hurley’s pots.

I have sold hundreds of thousands of the tubz vending pots and not once, need to say that again, not once, never, never he says, has anyone complained about the dimple.

You have been watching too many Kirk Douglas films!

And a great actor he was, god bless his soul. RIP Kirk.

Post by Guest »

Pablo do you ever stop. 26th Feb you said i will leave it there but you are still going on!

Post by Guest »

And in the face of adversity why stop?

Hurley’s lost the Marston’s contract!
Hurley’s lost Rob!
Hurley’s went bust!

And yet, many operators on here continue in unabated breath as if somehow tubz vending had anything to do with it, using tubz vending as if they are some kind of punchbag. They really need to get over it.

I have nothing against Liam and really wish him all the best now and in the future.

If the ‘Hound of the Baskerville’s’, stops posting/typing/frothing at the mouth.... then I shall call it a day! However, trouble is, his leash is straining, I can her him barking from here!

Barking mad I say :50:

Post by Guest »

Hurleys did not lose the Marston contract that is totally untrue. Why comment if you don't know?

Post by Guest »

O’h yes they did!

You have/had been such a great customer of Hurley’s why not give Paul a call/text/instagram/telegram/tomtom drums what ever suits, and ask him.

Not for one minute asking you to believe me or anyone else for that matter, but they lost the contract! Or maybe you better call Saul.

Neighhhh bother my son, you will get it from the horses mouth for sure, for sure!