Hurleys v tubz vending Pros & Cons

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Hurleys v tubz vending vending vending Pros & Cons

Post by Guest »

Lol, Mr tubz vending. There really is only one person on here who constantly brags about the amount of views they have on their posts.

I hope business is going well for you up in Scotland.

Post by Guest »

Business is good thanks. I expect to order in excess of 1200+ boxes this year, and that is just stock alone. That equates to £50,000 retail price to you, do you think Hurley’s would like that revenue? Not a chance, as a Marston’s customer I shall stay loyal to brand for some time to come. Guess that is not on your agenda for any day soon.

Be seeing you!

Post by Guest »

The more people show off about their business the more boring they become....yawn.

At least most operators you encounter are actually nice people and not full of themselves

Post by Guest »

Doesn't 1200 boxes equate to £115200.00 retail. What a business man :lol:

Just saying

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Re: Hurleys v tubz vending vending Pros & Cons

Post by Guest »

:rofl: LOL!

Many Hurley’s operators frequently tell everyone on here how much they earn from 160+ sites etc.

I am but a small operator in the grand scheme of things as far as tubz vending is concerned, they have literally 100,s of customers who are doing far better than me!

I am but a small fish, trouble is many sharks on this site keep biting :rofl: :rofl:

Losing the Marstons contract obviously is a bitter pill for some :whistle:

Post by Guest »

Silly man, the pricing I suggest is my price paid at retail not what the actual earnings are. LOL. Keep on munching!

Post by Guest »

Just saying :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

This is a little like David v Goliath, since there is 80+% in Hurley’s favour, do not forget to duck! :rofl: :Jig: :Jig:

Post by Guest »

1200 boxes at £50k is £41.67 per box. If you are paying that you are definitely a mug!

So your business turns over £115k meaning you have to pay VAT. If you are clever enough you will be on the flat rate scheme. I believe that costs you 4% of turnover. So your average price at £41.67 per box is 43.4p per pot. Each £ costs you 4p VAT. So thats 47.4p a pot + commission, you claim £10k charity donations so lets call that just 10%. 57.4p per pot. Your costs are too high.

You know what they say. Turnover is vanity profit is sanity.

Or maybe you are just lying as earlier in this thread you claimed 75 boxes a month which is 950 a year. Or if you have increased your round by 250 boxes a year since Saturday do you fancy doing some site finding for me?

Post by Guest »

You need to read the post again!

I said I expect to order in excess of 1250+ boxes this year!

The £50k is a rounded figure, as if I was going to declare to anyone on here my actual figures.

I paid over 8k this financial year and expect to pay over 10k this year. My accounts are sound and have been signed off by the accountants and I guess that is more than many on here who do not do things by the book [and that is not all before everyone comes from the woodwork].

My costs are not are not as you suggest and always work around the 50p per pot. With this business, I do it for fun. I get a military pension to which I pay tax, I get a teaching pension to which I pay tax, my wife gets a military pension to which she pays tax. We do not take pay from the business just plough profits back in hence we have grown to a comfortable size. 75 boxes is what I have ordered today from tubz vending….. in the months from March onwards this increases significantly. To order 75 boxes in our worst month should tell you that we have a strong performing business.... the summer months are significantly better. We make new purchase to offset profits, that is what accountants are for, try a decent one! :wave:

And of course we have other avenues. Of course if you are having problems site finding tubz vending do a good line with that, or is that going to generate another insignificant comment from you? :thumbup:

And no, I am not a pensioner - with military we did our time, with education I took early retirement and however, now teach part-time as it is allowed within the rules. We are not on benefits of any description, bet a few on here do though and pocket the profits. Damn, that is going to generate another load of posts! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

bore off fella :blahblah: