Hurleys v tubz vending Pros & Cons

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Hurleys v tubz vending vending vending Pros & Cons

Post by Guest »

Lol, Mr tubz vending, I think you will find there is more than one of us who thinks you are wrong and being a dick!

As for Mr Sweetlove, yes he could be an option but I think he needs to look at his business model in order to supply pallet customers.

Re: Hurleys v tubz vending vending Pros & Cons

Post by Guest »

You are like a dog with a bone!

When I came into this business I sought much information from this site, what I found was that this site is 80%+ Hurley’s fans, customers or whatever. I decided to give Hurley’s and tubz vending a level playing field. Since Hurley’s ripped me off several times tubz vending won hands down.

Now before you start bleating again, I spent thousands in both camps, so that means that I have a good understanding of what either can do. You on the other hand have hardly bought anything from tubz vending so consequently attack tubz vending for other reasons.

Like I said Liam will not thank you for continuing your acid like rhetoric, if I was Liam I would ask you to stop providing a platform against his business whereas other posters can flag to Hurley’s customers that tubz vending are actually as good as or a better alternative.

Go away and suck your jelly babies Dick! :blahblah:

I hardly ever post on here nowadays because of idiots just like you! I do not wish Liam any harm and wish him all the best for the future, you on the other hand can not withhold your anger whenever anybody has the ‘balls’ to say hey, tubz vending is here to stay for the long term. You are so short sighted that Hurley’s are hanging on with their teeth just now and could do without the adverse publicity.

They are megabucks in debt, do you get that, they owe shedloads of money and can do without a silly argument! :blahblah:

So small time entrepreneur go do one! Or does that itself instil an argument?

Post by Guest »

Er I haven't slagged tubz vending off at all.

You say you hardley ever post, feel free to not post on here ever because you are getting boring now. :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

:out: :out: :out: :out: :out: :out: :out: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No one accused you of slagging tubz vending off, if you read from the offset someone most certainly does, you just joined the band wagon.

This was all about the title...… :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: and many on hear sang the praises of hurleys to the detriment of tubz vending.

It seems to me that bus loads of ex-Hurley's customers are now in the fold of tubz vending customers... :ugeek:

I have a good inkling of who you are by the manner of the posts and would suggest it is about time you got over your spat with tubz vending. And if you are the one that has the website with tubz vending stickers all over your machines or on Facebook :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Or perhaps you are the one who has posted images here on this forum with the tubz vending stickers all over the machine?

like I said from the offset, wish Liam every success in his new venture but good riddance to the old Hurley's, bunch of crooks!

Guess we await the next instalment from you because you cannot let go, red bull in a china shop. Cannot help yourself, mention the word tubz vending and your start twitching, shaking with anger, frothing at the mouth. Would not mind but you have probably never bought anything of significance. Liam will shudder at the posts and think for goodness sake, need this like a hole in the head. Which brings me to you, perhaps you have a hole in the head :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Re: Hurleys v tubz vending vending vending vending Pros & Cons

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Er I haven't slagged tubz vending vending off at all.

You say you hardley ever post, feel free to not post on here ever because you are getting boring now. :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :50: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice one!

My posts have been read by over 100,000 readers on this forum with very little come back, in other words very useful posts. Even Matt has acknowledged the usefulness of the posts :!:

And we wait with abated breath to hear/see what you contribution to the forum is, not counting your Anti tubz vending feelings of course.

:-)

Post by Guest »

OMG what a load of Trolls

Look at yourselves and realise that the only reason you have enough spare time to slag each other off is that vending is an easy business where you can spend time doing what you want to do. And enjoy life.

So unless one of you is an insider of either supplier looking to influence sad poor newcomers then get a life and enjoy your freedom to choose suppliers.

I have bought from both and even sweetlove and I echo the comment that they need to get up to speed on volume as 9 tubs sleeves dont cut it, so for the moment you have tubz vending and EG, I have my personal choice, and for personal reasons, but I really dont understand where this spat is going.

All the people I have met in this business whilst building mine have been lovely so I dont know why this spat is taking place

take a look at yourselves and post something positive for a change outside of the anonymous forum

Cheers

Post by Guest »

Agree with last post, no wonder its easy to shine in this game with unprofessional comments from anon posters. Leave it guys you are both letting yourselves down

Post by Guest »

Interesting thread, having dealt with some of the suppliers mentioned here. I fail to see the point of attacking each other, use who you feel offers you the best service. But whoever they're you chose to use, never let them hold your money for longer than need be. I will say one of the suppliers mentioned in this thread, personally I found to be very rude, unhelpful & unprofessional. Due to that they would never see another penny of my money, but that is my choice, you may well disagree with my view of them. If you knew who it was, which would be fine, so I guess I'm saying use who best suits your needs. I see no need to name the supplier here, as it is my personal experience and preference.

Post by Guest »

True enough!

I guess the answer is to stop posting silly comparisons of X vs Y.

As you are always going to get more than you bargain for..... one way or the other.

I think one of those posters has an issue that goes back ten years...... over a site he lost........if he is still of that disposition I shall buy him a site, no worries!

In fact I shall buy him two if it shuts him up for good :rofl:

And I sincerely mean that.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:You are like a dog with a bone!

When I came into this business I sought much information from this site, what I found was that this site is 80%+ Hurley’s fans, customers or whatever. I decided to give Hurley’s and tubz vending vending a level playing field. Since Hurley’s ripped me off several times tubz vending vending won hands down.

Now before you start bleating again, I spent thousands in both camps, so that means that I have a good understanding of what either can do. You on the other hand have hardly bought anything from tubz vending vending so consequently attack tubz vending vending for other reasons.

Like I said Liam will not thank you for continuing your acid like rhetoric, if I was Liam I would ask you to stop providing a platform against his business whereas other posters can flag to Hurley’s customers that tubz vending vending are actually as good as or a better alternative.

Go away and suck your jelly babies Dick! :blahblah:

I hardly ever post on here nowadays because of idiots just like you! I do not wish Liam any harm and wish him all the best for the future, you on the other hand can not withhold your anger whenever anybody has the ‘balls’ to say hey, tubz vending vending is here to stay for the long term. You are so short sighted that Hurley’s are hanging on with their teeth just now and could do without the adverse publicity.

They are megabucks in debt, do you get that, they owe shedloads of money and can do without a silly argument! :blahblah:

So small time entrepreneur go do one! Or does that itself instil an argument?

You appear to think you are arguing mainly with one person so I think I should point out you're not.

If you disagree with someone you should be able to say why without resorting to calling them a loser or a dick or whatever and as it's the Anonymous forum you should probably specify which post you are replying to or you risk offending several people. You also make assumptions about other people based on no evidence whatsoever because you don't know who you're talking to. It's very obvious to me who you are and exactly which posts you've written because you keep returning to the same themes and using the same language. Try to address other peoples points rather than just insulting them because you don't agree.

I had some problems with Hurleys a while back also but the title of the topic is 'Hurleys v tubz vending Pros and Cons' and as it was started well after Paul sold Hurleys I think the point is to put forward good or bad points about each supplier now so it seems a little pointless to bring up all your bad experiences with Paul and Rob when they left ages ago and Hurleys is now just a trading name for EG Sweets.
Wrong!

Hurley’s products do not look or taste better than Hurley’s and more importantly, you are wrong on the weights!
I said I think some Hurleys stuff tastes and looks better, that's my opinion so you can dispute that if you want. I also said their pot weights are better, that's a fact because I weighed them. If you dispute that then you should prove it by doing a video of you weighing tubz vending pots and put a link to it. If you do that I'll put a link to a video of me weighing Hurleys pots and we'll see who's right. Of course if you make some excuse for not doing this then it's fair for everyone to assume you're talking out your ****.

You have made numerous references to the financial difficulties Hurleys were in under the previous ownership and how much bigger tubz vending are as a company. I think your saying tubz vending are bigger so obviously better but I don't understand your point, how is this relevant to the service each supplier provides?

You also keep saying things like 'Liam will not thank you for this' well guess what? I'm giving my opinion because it's my opinion not because I'm trying to do Liam a favour. Most people who have been in this business for a while will have had good and bad experiences with both suppliers but still realise it's important to have options. You on the other hand seem to think everything is black or white and have this bizarre 'us vs them' attitude as if everyone is either in one camp or the other. You have frequently referred to 'the Hurleys brigade' and seem to assume that if anyone has said something positive about Hurleys that they must hate tubz vending and you feel the need to categorically dismiss everything they have said as lies. I've ordered from each supplier many times and have no particular loyalty to either, I base my decision on who to go with each time on several different factors.

You should realise that your undying loyalty to tubz vending will do you no favours in the long run. I'm sure you think you're standard -bearing for tubz vending is earning you brownie points and you think you're getting a sweet deal. In reality they know you've burned your bridges and have nowhere to go