Hurleys v tubz vending Pros & Cons

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Hurleys v tubz vending vending vending vending Pros & Cons

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Still trading as Hurleys though and you were trying to give the impression that Hurleys had gone. No doubt on back handers from tubz vending vending!
Foolish chap!

Have a look at how much debt Hurley’s has and how much assets!

Then come back and tell me what you think then! :Jig:

Re: Hurleys v tubz vending vending vending Pros & Cons

Post by Guest »

Wrong!

Hurley’s products do not look or taste better than Hurley’s and more importantly, you are wrong on the weights!

I know because I weighed Hurley’s products before throwing away at least 30 boxes as they where in a dreadful/awful condition after buying a sizeable Hurley’s round. And Mr Ranter before passing comments on this think about it as I have kept some of the stock as evidence. The sales in that area has improved significantly in like for like sales in tubz vending favour or should I say mine.
LOL

Post by Guest »

And Mr Ranter.

Hurley’s or EG sweets would love my custom why, I order 75+ boxes from tubz vending every month. So do not know who you are, do not care who you are however, I know who I am and what I do and what I believe in.

So continue with the posts but expect a response, it is not my business that will lose out it will be Hurley’s so stop posting fake news.

Will tubz vending lose out no, they sell more products in a month than Hurley’s do in a year many times over.

I made a mistake, I originally compared Isle of Man v Germany as a comparison. Sorry Isle of Man my mistake.

It should be like comparing Isle Craig v Germany LOL!

Post by Guest »

Lol, fake news, What fake news? It was you that said Hrleys went bust. Which they didnt. Thats the fake news . The business may have been in trouble but Paul sold it to Liam.

As for tubz vending, they have been registered as a company since 2009. But they were certainly in existence before then. Did they go bust and start again?

Post by Guest »

Hurley’s as in Paul was going down so fast, that he could not recover, he owed so much money, mismanaged his business so much he was technically bust and that is a fact!

Liam took over and recovered a bad situation, a situation that is going to take a long time to recover from. I invited you to look at Hurley’s assets and trading condition, obviously this is beyond your capabilities so take a hike Mr Ranter.

I come on here periodically because I was a Hurley’s customer and now have been following the tubz vending brand for six years and will continue to do so. I am a very big customer of tubz vending and no, as per your idiotic slant do not take back handlers from tubz vending.

You continue with your small holding in comparison to mine and enjoy life. But do not come on here and say/state that Hurley’s products are better/or taste better than tubz vending, let me inform or educate your limited mind. The majority of products come from the same manufacturer so in most instances are the same or similar. In the meantime what we have is your desire or hatred of tubz vending to have a stab as though to speak. Trouble is your have probably not bought anything from tubz vending for years if at all!

On the other hand I have tried both and tubz vending won hands down both in service/products/design and overall commitment to help the customer.

In case it has left your short memory, many Hurley’s customers berated Hurley’s especially on the Marstons contract but that is another can of worms is it not.

Do not choke on your jelly beans!

And for the next instalment!

Post by Guest »

Hahahahaha

Where did I say Hurleys products are better? I didnt...idiot.

Hurleys didnt technically go bust fact. Idiot.

OK Mr big shot you sound like the biggest man in vending. What a big headed moron!

Post by Guest »

Hey Dick,

Thanks for the platform with the argument Hurley’s v tubz vending.

Be rest assured Liam will not thank you for providing the opportunity. And Hurley’s did go bust to the tune of thousands, I did invite you to take a look however, Dick you are more responsive in arguing about things you know nothing about. Read your posts. Liam is doing a good job but the Hurley’s Brigade to which you are one just cannot resist in taking a swipe. If you look at Hurley’s assets, I have more assets than that.

Keep your posts coming, gives me more opportunity to raise the usefulness of tubz vending. If EG sweets do not make it, I guess you will come and join the happy band of tubz vending customers.

Dick!

Re: Hurleys v tubz vending vending vending vending Pros & Cons

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Hurley’s as in Paul was going down so fast, that he could not recover, he owed so much money, mismanaged his business so much he was technically bust and that is a fact!

Liam took over and recovered a bad situation, a situation that is going to take a long time to recover from. I invited you to look at Hurley’s assets and trading condition, obviously this is beyond your capabilities so take a hike Mr Ranter.

I come on here periodically because I was a Hurley’s customer and now have been following the tubz vending vending brand for six years and will continue to do so. I am a very big customer of tubz vending vending and no, as per your idiotic slant do not take back handlers from tubz vending vending.

You continue with your small holding in comparison to mine and enjoy life. But do not come on here and say/state that Hurley’s products are better/or taste better than tubz vending vending, let me inform or educate your limited mind. The majority of products come from the same manufacturer so in most instances are the same or similar. In the meantime what we have is your desire or hatred of tubz vending vending to have a stab as though to speak. Trouble is your have probably not bought anything from tubz vending vending for years if at all!

On the other hand I have tried both and tubz vending vending won hands down both in service/products/design and overall commitment to help the customer.

In case it has left your short memory, many Hurley’s customers berated Hurley’s especially on the Marstons contract but that is another can of worms is it not.

Do not choke on your jelly beans!

And for the next instalment!
lol no prizes for guessing who this is

Let's look at the clues based on posts in this topic and previous posts:

Mouthing off about how many machines he's got and what a big player he is in vending as if that's somehow relevant? - check

Presenting his opinion as an undisputable fact? - check

Numerous weird, off-the-wall comments that add nothing to the discussion? - check

Permanently mentally scarred from some dispute he had with Hurleys in the past? - check

Massively over-reacts and launches into a tirade against anyone who presents a different opinion to his? - check

If you want any more clues here's another one:
He's got a vending business around Glasgow

Re: Hurleys v tubz vending vending Pros & Cons

Post by Guest »

I told you, Liam will not thank you at all for this!

Fact!
Hurley’s took money out of my credit card account without permission.

Fact!
Hurley’s sent me second hand equipment and charged me the full price as if new items.

Fact!
I returned a new damaged machine back to Hurley’s and never got a replacement.

Fact!
I am not from Glasgow.

Fact!
The Hurley’s brigade are still smarting over the Marstons contract, just sent tubz vending almost £500 and that is for January my worst month for trading.

Fact!
My charity contribution in last financial year is over 10k, what is yours? Or do you pocket it?

Fact!
tubz vending will be around for some time, they are international. Hurley’s or EG Sweets, unknown quantity.

Fact!
Hurley’s still owe me loads of site finding however, sites that poor gave them up for lent!

Fact!
tubz vending have acquired many new old Hurley’s customers, guess you are not one of them! And those new customers are happy and delighted.

Loser!

Post by Guest »

Nobody mentioned Mr Sweetlove

Rather than ripping it out of each other just be happy we have a choice of suppliers, its not just tubz vending and EG (Hurleys) but Sweetlove also exists.

If we only had one supplier we would all be screwed