Hurleys - Change of Ownership

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Hurleys - Change of Ownership

Post by Guest »

Received my Order from Liam at E J Sweets today and Pots are much better than my last order from Hurleys. Glad that there is currently no VAT to pay from him as I am not vat registered so def a winner for me along with Fantastic service. I will continue to support and order from him, We cant let there be one supplier for the whole industry as this will mess things up for all of us.

Post by Guest »

I always found Paul to be very arrogant, not overly surprised he began losing custom, couldn't stick his attitude. Worked for him briefly finding sites....not an enjoyable experience.......went back to tubz vending after brother Glenn packed in Sweetfix......after troubles working with them in early days it went completely full circle and they've been brilliant and not missed a beat.

Gavin (ex Dorset Vending)

Post by Guest »

I fell out with Hurley's when they really screwed The Marsden's contract, had a difficult conversation with Paul at the time. Once he'd sorted their internal friction, which must have cost money, Hurley's lost too much ground (Marketing & new products etc) to make up.

Good luck to Liam, a new brush sweeps clean!

Post by Guest »

He was very arrogant, would not listen to sound reasoning, had one agenda- his!

Post by Guest »

When I was a newbie, and bought my first towers from him, there was a problem with the lids being on very tight, he told me that they were all ok when they left him as he had had each lid off to change the locks so they all had the same key ROTFL

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:When I was a newbie, and bought my first towers from him, there was a problem with the lids being on very tight, he told me that they were all ok when they left him as he had had each lid off to change the locks so they all had the same key ROTFL
I had some like that from Clenport years ago, when I contacted them about it they sent me new lids that fitted for all of them. Don't know why he couldn't have just contacted Clenport and got new ones sent out for you, they're customer service is normally pretty good