Hurleys - Change of Ownership

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Hurleys - Change of Ownership

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Not sure if you have heard the news but Hurleys today’s went into administration!

It’s a shame Paul couldn’t make it successful as I can imagine he tried his best especially after Rob exiting

It must have been a wild ride! RIP Hurleys

got tubz vending written all over it :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I was wondering how long it would take for the anti tubz vending brigade to voice its opinion. Not very long I guess!

Wonder if they would have the same opinion if they have to deal with tubz vending in the future, probably not! Not changing spots comes to mind!

Of course I wish the new enterprise all the best and hope they enjoy success!

And I am not tubz vending but not hiding from the fact I use tubz vending, we enjoy an excellent service from them and will continue to do so for a very long time. Hopefully for another five years!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I was wondering how long it would take for the anti tubz vending vending brigade to voice its opinion. Not very long I guess!

Wonder if they would have the same opinion if they have to deal with tubz vending vending in the future, probably not! Not changing spots comes to mind!

Of course I wish the new enterprise all the best and hope they enjoy success!

And I am not tubz vending vending but not hiding from the fact I use tubz vending vending, we enjoy an excellent service from them and will continue to do so for a very long time. Hopefully for another five years!
Lol 3 guesses who wrote that

Post by Guest »

I ordered form Hurleys new owner today. Pleased to say they have swapped the pots and are now using Salysol ones. Probably the best in the industry.

Shame it never worked for Paul, he wont be the last to go bust in this industry and he isn't the first. I understand tubz vending have done it a couple of times. Maybe the margins for the wholesalers aren't as good as we think they are.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I ordered form Hurleys new owner today. Pleased to say they have swapped the pots and are now using Salysol ones. Probably the best in the industry.

Shame it never worked for Paul, he wont be the last to go bust in this industry and he isn't the first. I understand tubz vending vending have done it a couple of times. Maybe the margins for the wholesalers aren't as good as we think they are.
he hasnt gone bust he`s sold hurleys :thumbup:

Post by Guest »

LOL

He found it very difficult once Rob had gone!

Lost customers left/right and centre.

:rofl:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:LOL

He found it very difficult once Rob had gone!

Lost customers left/right and centre.

:rofl:
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Shame how some people seem to think its funny. I wonder if they will still be laughing if the new owner doesn't make a success of it and its only tubz vending in business then they whack their prices up by 25%.

Post by Guest »

exactly and not brave enough to leave their names either

Post by Guest »

Really!

This site has for years allowed many to abuse tubz vending along the context that the site is for freedom of speech!

Indeed, if it was tubz vending that had gone by the wayside, I am sure the bunting, lols and many other things would be in abundance.

Not really sure what the beef is about?

Hurleys did not:

Go into receivership
Collapse or go bust

Hurleys was indeed sold to someone else to which, if you took the time to read, I wished all the best and indeed, still wish all the best.

I for one did not like Hurleys practices the same as some of you do/did not like tubz vending.

Now let’s put the names to the tubz vending abusers :whistle:

tubz vending of course are very professional and will not hold a grudge to anyone, they will support anyone.

And of course, I have nothing to hide!

Post by Guest »

just your name