Sweetlove

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Sweetlove

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Lol is this the owner of sweet love hiding behind the anonymous thread to promote their products? Lol come on they look very cheap! I would stay well clear from buying them

Haha, I think its really funny the way operators hide on this part of the forum but then accuse everyone else of being a wholesaler. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

or are they a rival wholesaler haha

Post by Guest »

Hello Guys,
Just realised I started this thread back in November then completely forgot about it!

I've had a good couple of months now though to really get to grips with the Sweetlove stock, and I must say I am quite keen on most of it. I think my customers seem to quite like the fact the pots have such a good fill level, and aren't dissapointed when they take the lid off.

I think one of their best products I tested is their Strawberry Rockets, which are their version of Strawberry Pencils that tubz vending and Hurley's both do. Where this product slightly differs is in it's massive size and lovely taste. I had been quite dissapointed with my current suppliers pencil for some time now, and had noticed the resulting slide in sales in all but a couple of the sites. I would have to say that these sell very well, and are a fer superior product to the other main suppliers offering. I know some operators will say 'aren't they really expensive' but once you take into account the VAT that tubz vending have to charge, it's about 5p or 6p difference, for what is a far superior better selling product that has about 30% more in the tub!

I also tried the Chocolate Honeycomb and Yoghurt Honeycomb, which both sell very well. I had been looking for sometime now for an alternative to the 'minstrel' product, and Toblerone, which has really gone off the boil since Mondelez messed with the sizes. For the price (34p a pot) you can't really not try them against Toblerone (46p a pot) and Maestro (47p a pot), as using this in a tower with the far superior Strawberry Rockets, would offset the slight cost difference in the Rockets?

Obviously as we all know in vending all our rounds are different, and what products work in my area might not work in other peoples. But the stuff I tried seemed well worth stocking, had good sales levels, and more importantly didn't jam in the machines once!! (I think they have changed their tub design recently) :thumbup:

Post by Guest »

unfortunately the new tubs they have moved to are regularly causing machine jams

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:unfortunately the new tubs they have moved to are regularly causing machine jams
I have had quite few of their lines in my machines over the last few months now, and I haven't had any jams! I have compared their pots to the Maquinas ones from midland vending, and they measure up exactly the same, so I don't see why you would get jams with their pots?

Post by Guest »

Just wanted to post my views on this Thread ! II have recently bought out an operator that had sweet love pots in his towers along with Hurleys products. The sweet love pots are AWFUL. How theses pots have been passed as safe for use is beyond me you only have to squeeze the pot ever so slightly for it to not crack but shatter in to pieces of plastic that are so sharp its almost like glass. Never less I removed all of these pots from the machines straight away.

Post by Guest »

totally agree, they shatter into sharp shards and jam every machine you put them in. Avoid !!!

Post by Guest »

another jammed machine because the sweetlove pots had all fallen apart! An entire row of broken pots

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:another jammed machine because the sweetlove pots had all fallen apart! An entire row of broken pots
why would you post this as anon ? surely best to let them know your not happy so they can resolve??

Post by Guest »

This company has gone from one pot that jammed continually to a new pot that jams and shatters.
Why anyone would use them is beyond me. We have two suppliers that produce high quality products that work and look good so why would you use a company that produces a product that doesn't look good or work.