Empty Pots Prices

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Empty Pots Prices

Post by Guest »

We buy the pots at 5p plus vat because we buy a pallet of 90 boxes of sweets per month and add on 2 or 3 boxes of pots, pots come in boxes of 700.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:the last pallet i got from portugal cost £620 delivered for 10500 so about 6p each
That's a good price, the last time I looked into it they couldn't fit enough pots on the pallet to make it worth it but if your supplier can fit 10500 onto a pallet I can see how it would work, can you give some more details if you don't mind -

If a buyer is not VAT registered I assume it's £620 +VAT?
Who is the supplier in Portugal?

Thanks

Post by Guest »

barbra sells pots at 5p each

Post by Guest »

All the pots we had have now been sold.

Barbara

Post by Guest »

the company are called kitmacquinas. They are from the north of portugal. I daresay google will find them. They also make empty toy capsules if you want to self pack them. They come in boxes of 300 and 35 on pallet. the weakness of the euro has really helped push the price down his year. I'd imagine if you live in the south east delivery would be much cheaper. About £240 of the 620 is the delivery charge for me.

Post by Guest »

You can get very cheap storage for these sort of items, well worth getting a huge load and saving on the delivery.

Post by Guest »

Cash flow.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:the company are called kitmacquinas. They are from the north of portugal. I daresay google will find them. They also make empty toy capsules if you want to self pack them. They come in boxes of 300 and 35 on pallet. the weakness of the euro has really helped push the price down his year. I'd imagine if you live in the south east delivery would be much cheaper. About £240 of the 620 is the delivery charge for me.
That's great, thanks for the info. Have you ever ordered big pots from them also?

Post by Guest »

no

Post by Guest »

Lots of people have looked at this thread but only a few have actually posted, it would be great if more people could actually post what prices they pay from whatever supplier they use so we can all get a better idea of what the average price is and see who is offering the best prices.

I would also ask suppliers to post their prices and discounts for bulk or regular orders. I know it may sound naive to ask for this but I genuinely think more transparency concerning prices would benefit operators and suppliers as customer satisfaction encourages repeat business and loyalty.