Empty Pots Prices

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Empty Pots Prices

Post by Guest »

I realise there is a large thread on Pots further down the list that has some good stuff in it but I wanted to start a new one now the forum is anonymous again and ask people to just state how much they pay (or sell themselves) for both types of empty pots and lids and their supplier. If as many people as possible do this then this thread could become a genuine resource and save a lot of people money by letting them know where to get the cheapest pots. I know a lot of people are cagey about discussing what they pay either because they don't want to be seen as a mug or they think their supplier is giving them a good deal that no-one else is getting but now this is an anonymous forum those issues should not exist. I also encourage people to start threads about prices for other things that we all buy.

If we all share information on costs then it stops people being ripped off and encourages suppliers to keep their prices down which is to the benefit of everyone in this business.
Please be as precise as possible and if you are getting a discount for a large order then say so. Also, even if someone has already quoted a price you are paying please add your own post as it will help build a better picture of what prices are being offered.

This is what I payed last time, please try to use a format like this:

Supplier: tubz vending
Box Size: Maxi Pots - 220. Mini Pots - 300
Box Cost: Maxi Pots - £19.80+VAT Mini Pots - £22.50+VAT
Box of Maxi Pots Lids (880) - £8.80+VAT
Unit Cost - Maxi Pot + Lid - 10p (inc. VAT - 12p). Mini Pot 7.5p (inc. VAT - 9p)

Thanks in advance to anyone who contributes, please make the effort.

Re: Empty Pots Prices

Post by Guest »

Minis from hurleys are about the same

Post by Guest »

the last pallet i got from portugal cost £620 delivered for 10500 so about 6p each

Post by Guest »

Are the Portugal ones the ones with the clear lids that Midland sells?

Post by Guest »

yep they only cost about 3p for the actual pot but shipping costs a lot. I guess if you bought a few pallets your average price would drop. if you are vat registered you dont pay vat TVA in portugal

Post by Guest »

Good post guys, make the most of it, suppliers were always bothered about operators chatting to each other as they cant be fobbed off as easy!!

Post by Guest »

We pay 5p + vat for the small pots from hurleys.

Post by Guest »

How many do you buy to get them for 5p?

Post by Guest »

I dont believe that you pay 5p

Post by Guest »

Haha, so now we are having an doubts about someone telling the truth re prices.

It could of course be a double bluff and it could be Hurleys saying they dont believe somone pays 5p.

Or Sarticus!!!