New tower costs

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

New tower costs

Post by Guest »

What are you paying for new towers these days. Been quoted £160 + vat for a pringles machine.

I hate the game of tubz vending v hurleys for the best price so what should I be paying.

Anyone got a pallet from clenport? If so how much all in and how many machines.

Ta

Re: New tower costs

Post by Guest »

Does the £160 include the stand?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:What are you paying for new towers these days. Been quoted £160 + vat for a pringles machine.

I hate the game of tubz vending vending v hurleys for the best price so what should I be paying.

Anyone got a pallet from clenport? If so how much all in and how many machines.

Ta
£160 plus vat for a Pringles machine is what I have been quoted in the past (not including stand) so that sounds about right. I have ordered pallets from Clenport in the past but you have to be prepared to order a full pallet (28 machines) to make it worthwhile as the delivery cost is approx. 350 Euros plus vat. I don't want to quote exact prices as it's been a little while since I last ordered, their tax rate is slightly different and it depends if you want them in chrome but the prices are similar to over here except in Euros so considering the exchange rate is good at the moment I would recommend it.

Delivery costs sound like a lot but once you consider you're getting the machines at approximately one third cheaper than over here you can see there are considerable savings to be made.

Post by Guest »

28 Pringles machines, 350 euros shipping cost......big pallet then! For those quantities and price I would make that two pallets!

Pete

Post by Guest »

I was talking about M81's and they can fit 28 on one pallet, the pallet size is 1M X 1.2M and is stacked quite high which probably accounts for the high delivery cost. Pringles machines are in a marginally bigger box so not sure exactly but probs 22 at least.

Miguel at Clenport speaks ok English so just email them for a quote if anyone is interested.