Anonymous Posting

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Anonymous Posting

Post by Guest »

Guys, this forum is causing me some issues, I am going to change it to a complaints or problems page. You will need to add a name, so as to give suppliers a chance to answer to any problems that are bought up which seems fairer.

Will be changing over by end of the week.

Kind Regards
Matt

Re: Anonymous Posting

Post by Guest »

Although it would seem that several posts have been complaints or as you would like to see it whinges!

By insisting that people insert their respective names provides the suppliers with a backdrop of whom the complainant is.

This is not good policy as the two main players in this industry seem to control and protect respective products to the hilt, it is a pity that we do not have several more suppliers in the tub/product industry - not only would it be more competitive but it would also serve us the customers much better!

Before a swathe of responses comes my way - no I have not put any anonymous posts before today!

It is a great pity that these two main players do not get on a little bit better. There is enough business - I think, to satisfy all without trying to out do one another at the expense of us - the customer! :clap:

What ever happened to 'the customer is always right' philosophy? :nono:

I guess it died along with good manners years ago! And common sense! :rofl:

Post by Guest »

But surely if you put your name up there is more credibility?

Simply saying your not happy but not giving your name what's the point? If it was me I would put my name up to give the person I was complaining about the opportunity to put things right for me.

I don't see them as whinges at all, but just think their is a better way of going about raising any issues with any suppliers .

Post by Guest »

If you have an issue with your supplier you should pick the phone up. If that doesn't work change suppliers. If that doesn't work........maybe it's you!

Post by Guest »

How can that be ? Customers always right :-)

Matt

Post by Guest »

Would you not be able to set it up so that only genuine, regular posters, can post anonymously?
And perhaps have some kind of system where we have to tick a box in our profile that will state our allegiance (tubz vending/hurleys/neither) when posting anonymously.
Surely this would add more credibility to anonymous postings, and make it impossible for malicious postings by disgruntled P*****?

It seems to me that the problems with the anonymous forum are caused by operators with an axe to grind/childish suppliers, that log in as a guest or with an almost inactive account, and just put malicious or slanderous comments about each other!!

I can understand why they would be upset at this, but surely there is a better way round it than just taking our toys away... :(

Post by Guest »

You can't log in anonymously and post you need to be registered. But since the revamp I have no way of seeing who posted and tbh I think it's fairer and less open to abuse. I'm not literate in computer programming and since Darren buggered off (apart from when he has something to sell) nobody does any technical stuff anymore .

If anyone wishes to volunteer they are welcome .

Good idea about registered users etc but just too much work to set up, so going for the easy option I think