Hurleys site finding

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Hurleys site finding

Post by Guest »

Everytime I speak to her I have to chase and chase and she comes up with all sorts of excuses although eventually delivers, again a mix of sites but that is to be expected

Post by Guest »

1. tubz vending have found sites for the 20,000 or so tower machines they've sold to people in recent years.
2. they will now admit that finding large numbers of sites is very hard, even on charity.

tower vending is a niche industry, it takes a lot to run a slick telesales operation and no individual operator can afford that infrastructure and as much as we dislike it tubz vending are currently the only supplier who can.

put yourself in a telesales person's shoes: would you rather deal with individual operators who harass you for sites every now and again or one employer/supplier who feeds you with regular work

if you aren't happy with the telesales try it yourself! it's not as easy as just ringing the yellow pages as some people imagine. and if you really want more sites go burn up some shoe leather... you'll get a much better result and it will be quicker than chasing people for unrealistic telesales.

getting sites for tower machines is hard but its still one of the easiest things i have ever sold, you are literally giving away a free service, and if you are too busy/lazy/afraid to do it yourself there are people on the forum who offer a good face to face sitefinding service....

this is becoming a bit of a rant but whether you do it in person or over the phone with your own sitefinding you can:
target specific areas (i have many roads where i have multiple sites within a hundred yards)
save time in short run (lower rejection rate and it's quicker to get the site and install machine immediately than cover a wide area to reach telesales sites)
save time in long run (you can build a round that makes sense for you to service)
save money in short run (your fuel/phone bill is cheaper than telesales)
make more money in long run (build a fuel efficient round and target sites that will actually sell stock)

if you only want to find 10 sites just leave your house an hour earlier, come home an hour later and do a bit of knocking while you go about your usual round. within a fortnight you'll have 10 new sites that fit in with your route. or if you dont fancy that pay a supplier to find you 10 sites and refuse to buy more stock till you've got them.

Post by Guest »

I have to point out I have never taken any money & not delivered any sites in return. Whoever posted that comment on here I suggest you get in touch with me!

I do not work in that way .. I have done site finding for many years now & always worked ethically. It is totally unfair to find these comments on here which are just not true.

In situations where sites where unachievable which is rare I have always refunded any monies paid.

Post by Guest »

can anybody posts some contacts for thah Diane and dial marketing?

Post by Guest »

Don't forget if you post here you need to put your name on if you want people to know its you that is posting.
:angel:
Regards
Matt

Post by Guest »

Dianne,

Do you have any contact details? I think you would find you would gain a lot of new clients.

Post by Guest »

All I would ask of Diane, as with any site finder, please respect sites that already have towers in. This is not directly aimed at Diane as i think she is fair, but where the market is becoming crowded doubling up on sites is happening. Just leads to alot of ill feeling. Pub watch member in the south west has said he would recommend pulling all towers out if it continues. It does make industry look a bit tin pot. A simple question at the start, "do you already have a tower?" is all that's required.

Regards

Gavin

Post by Guest »

Contact for Dial Marketing is

diane@dialmarketing.org.uk

Post by Guest »

Hi Everyone
I am new on here i am looking for contact details for a couple of guys forum operator says offer a site finding service
i know of dialmarketing and dorsetvending who else offer a telesales site finder service ??????
regards
John :?: