Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Hurleys site finding

Post by Guest »

Anyone used there site finding lately?

If so any good?

Re: Hurleys site finding

Post by Guest »

i was using their site finding directly, her name is diane and the company is called dial marketing, however be warned i paid her £100into her bank account 6 months ago and she has not delivered and kept the money :thumbdown:

Post by Guest »

lesson learned: never pay money into someone's bank account directly! if you buy anything from the suppliers you can get your bank to do chargeback on your credit card if they fail to deliver ;)

hurleys site finding no different from tubz vending, it's telesales. at least tubz vending do it in-house and going through hurleys you wont have the problem of the previous post...

a while ago someone posted about the snack a can sitefinding? that was outsourced as well i believe so they will probably be in need of work now. anyone got their contact details or tried the new Vending Revolution sitefinding company?

Post by Guest »

My opinion is that tubz vending is much better.

Bought some from HUrleys had 0 left with 1 year. Bought some from tubz vending and still have them now, you get your mix with tubz vending, good, bad and the ugly but they were pretty fair with me when i explained about the poor sites. Had the re-sited for free

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:i was using their site finding directly, her name is diane and the company is called dial marketing, however be warned i paid her £100into her bank account 6 months ago and she has not delivered and kept the money :thumbdown:
Have you made contact with Diane to sort this matter out.

Post by Guest »

I have worked with Diane for several years now. She has found me lots of excellent sites. Yes there have been some that have not performed and I have had to relocate, but looking at the overall majority that have stayed in, they are making good sales. Lets face facts- She offers a telesales service, so she does not see the site. I have found her to be accommodating with regard to site types and sites I do not want at all. You just need to tell her what you want and she will let you know if it is achievable.

Paul

Post by Guest »

i told her i wanted 10 sites, she kept money and no sites, ye she`s great pmsl

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:i was using their site finding directly, her name is diane and the company is called dial marketing, however be warned i paid her £100into her bank account 6 months ago and she has not delivered and kept the money :thumbdown:
Have you made contact with Diane to sort this matter out.

emailed her twice, no reply :nono:

Post by Guest »

She used to be great but has gone downhill in the last few months. Don't know if she's taken on too much work but she doesn't return calls or emails like she used to

Post by Guest »

She used to be great but has gone downhill in the last few months. Don't know if she's taken on too much work but she doesn't return calls or emails like she used to