tubz vending

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

tubz vending

Post by Guest »

Congratulations. I have taken my machine out, you can have the site. I was there before you, not a great site £20-£25 per month. You put your machine next to mine and 6 months later I give up. I cant be bothered with collecting £20 every 2 months so I have re-sited my machine. I hope you are happy with the extra £20 per month turnover you have stolen from me.

Oh and have you noticed I haven't bought sweets from you recently.

So you win £240 turnover retail per year from a very average site.
You lose about £14,000 wholesale per year.

Great business decision - well done! :clap:

Re: tubz vending vending

Post by Guest »

Sounds familiar , no doubt they will be on the phone offering a new free site now

Re: tubz vending vending vending

Post by Guest »

Complete T O S S E R S

Re: tubz vending vending vending vending

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Complete T O S S E R S
TUBBERS

Post by Guest »

They wont phone me and offer a free site because they don't know I am ****** off with them. I am fed up with having the conversation. I am the customer they have lost because they couldn't be bothered to look after me, yet they spent absolutely ages trying to get me.

I think it important to have some competition for Hurleys. Worringly I can see them ending in the same place as snack a scam and going under then we will all be in trouble.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:They wont phone me and offer a free site because they don't know I am ****** off with them. I am fed up with having the conversation. I am the customer they have lost because they couldn't be bothered to look after me, yet they spent absolutely ages trying to get me.

I think it important to have some competition for Hurleys. Worringly I can see them ending in the same place as snack a scam and going under then we will all be in trouble.

Who, tubz vending or Hurleys

Post by Guest »

tubz vending seem to have a very good credit report

Re: tubz vending vending

Post by Guest »

Bankrupt twice tubz vending ? Good credit . I never thought I was would see those words in a sentence together . :-)

Post by Guest »

Set up tubz vending.....accrue debts .....wrap up debts in old company....go bankrupt...repeat

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:tubz vending vending seem to have a very good credit report

Was this tubz vending posting by any chance...........ah the joys of being anonymous. :rofl: