tubz vending site finding

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

tubz vending site finding

Post by Guest »

Anybody used them recently? If so any good?

Re: tubz vending vending site finding

Post by Guest »

No they are pancake makers. I had a site close today that I have had a sweet and Pringle tower in for 2 years, I collected my machines and there was also a brand new tubz vending tower full of stock and and stand there. It was put there a week ago on their Starlight charity thing.

The peolpe asked me to remove this as well so i have :lol:

That will teach the idiot that placed it there a lesson me thinks :wave:

Post by Guest »

I would if done the same myself mate

Re: tubz vending vending vending site finding

Post by Guest »

I blame the sites themseleves why on earth would you agree to have 2 identical machines in!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:No they are pancake makers. I had a site close today that I have had a sweet and Pringle tower in for 2 years, I collected my machines and there was also a brand new tubz vending vending tower full of stock and and stand there. It was put there a week ago on their Starlight charity thing.

The peolpe asked me to remove this as well so i have :lol:

That will teach the idiot that placed it there a lesson me thinks :wave:

lol you know tubz vending won't care...the poor chap will probably buy another brand new tower , new stand, more stock and another site :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I don't agree with taking someone elses property but if you attempt to make contact with him, thru tubz vending or whatever to let him know you are storing his machine, that's fine in my book, keep the tower if you cant track him down?
It is not uncommon for pubs that are hanging on by the skin of there teeth to suddenly get competitors machines in as they are desperate for anything that is "something for nothing" in there mind and being loyal to the present operator is the last thing on there mind when there business is going down the toilet.
Last year I had a very shabby looking seasonal pub ring me in early summer wanting a whole load of stuff like rides, cranes, toy machines.
I was tempted as it was close to the pleasure beach/ seafront and was promoting itself as a family pub
It already had a tubz vending tower from someone else, and when I enquired who it was they were very quick to say they were kicking him out as he was unwilling to give them any more machines.
This rung alarm bells so I turned them down flat as had a bad feeling that if they were so dismissive about there present supplier, why would they treat me any different??
My gut feeling was proved correct as they did a runner less than 3 weeks later and broke into a ride and bouly they had managed to get from some other mug.

Post by Guest »

Yes I've used tubz vending site finding recently. The quality of sites they find can be hit and miss, some very good and some very bad. Over all I have been happy with the sites. The real problem for me is that, as of late, the process has been VERY slow. That maybe just my area, who know? But you should be prepared to wait 4-6 weeks for each site just in case!

Also I have had a number of "false alarms", been given sites and when I turn up I find that it has not really been authorized properly and the sites do not want the machine etc. Obviously tubz vending have replaced the site, but again it takes them a while. Until now I have never turned up to a site and found other towers already install though.

I still use tubz vending site finding and think £15 a site is pretty good value, which is probably why I put up with the issues I've had.

Post by Guest »

If I turned up at one of my sites and found tubz vending had pushed another tower on them (as sometimes it's not the landlord/lady's fault- they just can't say no to charity), I would probably send someone back later to throw it into the car park!

tubz vending operators... sorry franchisees...must be some of the most gullible people on the planet if they think they will make money by putting their towers in sites that already have towers. :out:
I use Hurley's for sitefinding (who I've never had any problems with), but if they ever gave me a site that had one in I wouldn't even bother leaving a tower.

Post by Guest »

tubz vending have done it in my sites too...felt sorry for the guy.....tubz vending are really making massive rod for their own back

Post by Guest »

I rang the owner of the machine today to advise him I had his machine and to come and collect it. He initially accused me of stealing it but when I explained the site had closed he realised I had done him a favour. He came over to my house and we chatted for over an hour. Real nice genuine guy who has bought into the franchise dream. He admitted to spending nearly £25,000 with tubs for 100 towers sited :rofl:

He stated that tubz vending had found the site for him and he said that they would not give him another site if a machine is sited already unless the one sited was a tubz vending tower :nono:

I think I educated him on not putting towers where they already are as it just dilutes sales, I think he gets that now.

Seemed a genuine guy and I am pleased that I have met him. I recommended he get registered on here and learn what its all about, I hope he does. He did say that tubz vending promised all sorts of support and training and all he got was half an hour!!!!!!

I strongly recommended he go independent and gave him my card if he needs any advice or support, there is enough out there for all of us and as stated he seemed genuine. If not I am going around to superglue all his towers :shock:

Education is a great thing

Steve Morley
Snackmore Vending

Oh Kriss from tubz vending you dont know me and I have never dealt with you so dont imply you do to new franchisees....... God knows what lies you spun but I feel the fog is now lifting on one of your guys

As stated there is enough out there for everyone, tubz vending why are you such idiots, you just ruin it all for everyone. Short sighted and pathetic. Feel free to ring me to discuss if you disagree 07974 121230

Oh the guy has been told by tubz vending that although he has paid for site finding, the machines and stock he does not own the sites tubz vending do :nono: :liar:

I have corrected this statement

Steve Morley
Snackmore Vending
07974 121230