Hurleys sticky pots.

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Hurleys sticky pots.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why not just pick up the phone and talk to them.
Are you having a laugh?? This hidden forum is the last result, of course I have picked up the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

I don't think it is hidden anymore. Everything can be seen by all- its just your name that is left off the post, so Hurleys will have seen this thread.

Post by Guest »

Still seems to be a problem?
I had stock delivered Thursday and pencils and tutti fruit pots are covered in Sugar.
I have emailed them and waiting to hear back!

Post by Guest »

The problem with packing machines, as anyone who has worked in a confectionery factory knows, is by the time you notice something wrong it's already packed a couple of thousand units. When I worked for cadbury's I used to spend hours every day tearing hundreds of bags open due to the bagging machine getting jammed and not bagging properly.
This is massively time consuming and hence, very expensive. So perhaps best just to get a damp t-towel and give any affected pots a wipe.

Post by Guest »

or just return them? mistakes happen. send em back and im sure they will sort out, if they don't then that's wrong.

The amount of drifter bars I send back you would not believe !! and that's to cadburys.

regards
matt

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:The problem with packing machines, as anyone who has worked in a confectionery factory knows, is by the time you notice something wrong it's already packed a couple of thousand units. When I worked for cadbury's I used to spend hours every day tearing hundreds of bags open due to the bagging machine getting jammed and not bagging properly.
This is massively time consuming and hence, very expensive. So perhaps best just to get a damp t-towel and give any affected pots a wipe.
Totally agree.

Post by Guest »

A quick email to Paul was all it took, they swapped my sticky Strawberry Pencils and didn't make a fuss at all.
Great customer service from Hurleys!