Hurleys sticky pots.

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Hurleys sticky pots.

Post by Guest »

Nobodys ever made it out alive :rofl:

Post by Guest »

guys obviously some products are ALWAYS packed by hand, e.g. maoams, whams etc...and if you are really busy and your machinery is being used to pack one product, and you've got a bunch of people on piecework sitting there who have already packed their maoams or whatever maybe you just get them to do a sugary product so that you get the order out on time. Both the main suppliers are too tight to keep any stock, they're working on a just in time model to save money...

ps. i have made multiple visits to various suppliers and made it out alive! :D

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Have to balance the argument up here.

How many pots have hurleys sent out compared to how many are sticky?? I would suggest a very small proportion indeed. I am not saying it is ok that you receive sugar covered pots (i havn't received any personally) but if you speak to them and explain the problem they will sort it out.
All my Strawberry Pencils have been covered in sugar for the last three months....

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Have to balance the argument up here.

How many pots have hurleys sent out compared to how many are sticky?? I would suggest a very small proportion indeed. I am not saying it is ok that you receive sugar covered pots (i havn't received any personally) but if you speak to them and explain the problem they will sort it out.
All my Strawberry Pencils have been covered in sugar for the last three months....
Hurleys know of the problem, just need to get their arses in gear and get it sorted!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest »

Why not just pick up the phone and talk to them.

Post by Guest »

If u can get hold of them.....better chance of speaking to the Pope

Post by Guest »

lol its a great business model isn't it. who even needs to pay for an account manager to answer the phone? just dont answer the phone and laugh as people keep ordering... what a load of mugs we vending operators are...

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:lol its a great business model isn't it. who even needs to pay for an account manager to answer the phone? just dont answer the phone and laugh as people keep ordering... what a load of mugs we vending operators are...
I use email when ordering, always have done, and get them to email a pro forma which is always promptly sent over!
Email ordering drastically reduces mistakes and misunderstandings, cant think why anyone would think its better to order over the phone??
Guys at Hurleys are busy because they have great products at cheap prices and don't hound you on the phone.
I, for one, couldn't give a toss if Rob dosent always answer his phone, I would FAR RATHER this scenario than being endlessly chased for orders by tubz vending account Managers who always seem to ring at the busiest time of Day, or is that just me???

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Why not just pick up the phone and talk to them.
Are you having a laugh?? This hidden forum is the last result, of course I have picked up the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Post by Guest »

Apologies, reply not meant for last post....