Hurleys sticky pots.

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Hurleys sticky pots.

Post by Guest »

Are any of you guys sick to death of the sticky pots that are covered in sugar coming out of Hurleys?? I don't deal with tubz vending but unless Hurleys get to grip with this problem soon I will be..... :crazy:

Re: Hurleys sticky pots.

Post by Guest »

I am getting it too, but it would have to get really bad for me to go back to buying from tubz vending!!

Post by Guest »

For us guys to survive its important to have more than one supplier, but its equally important that these suppliers listen to us when there is a problem!! I feel Hurleys are so busy now that maybe they just cant cope. Pots covered in sugar are just not acceptable. I suggest guys that when we place our orders with Hurleys we do so on the condition that we can return any boxes of stock that are sent out covered in sugar at their expense. Maybe that might do the trick.....

Post by Guest »

By the way, if you want to know why this post is on the hidden forum its quite simply because I don't want twenty phone calls from tubz vending trying to get my orders, well not yet anyway.. Hurleys you have been warned!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest »

Have to balance the argument up here.

How many pots have hurleys sent out compared to how many are sticky?? I would suggest a very small proportion indeed. I am not saying it is ok that you receive sugar covered pots (i havn't received any personally) but if you speak to them and explain the problem they will sort it out.

Post by Guest »

I cant see the problem. They are packed by machine, so it is likely that a small amount of sugar dust is being created when the sweets drop in. If this is your only problem with Hurleys, then I would just accept it, AS YOU WONT BE SO LUCKY IF YOU GO TO YOU KNOW WHO.

Post by Guest »

Why not just keep the pots and return the faulty ones?

Post by Guest »

Do we really think the suppliers use machines? Im convinced they both do it by hand!

Post by Guest »

I've been to Hurleys warehouse and can confirm they certainly do use machines!!

Post by Guest »

Im surprised! That my explain the sticky pots then, I use tubz vending and never had an issue with sticky pots so maybe they do it by hand? Has anyone seen inside tubz vending warehouse?