new operator in my area!

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

new operator in my area!

Post by Guest »

Hi all,
I'm new to this site (yesterday) and am not yet familiar with the system.

My query is: I noticed around christmas that a lot of tubz vending towers started appearing in my town where i am trying to build up a vending round. I assume that they have sold someone a 10 or 20 machine franchise, but have noticed most of there machines are not making a lot of sales.
I assume that if he has been told all the £40 a month average take stories by tubz vending, he will be pretty fed up by now knowing that a lot of sites take nowhere near that amount!
I would be very interested in buying the guy out, if only to get a monopoly on my town, but wondered how to go about making inquiries? Any advice would be appreciated...

Re: new operator in my area!

Post by Guest »

Telling is the town would be the first step, do the machines have contact numbers on ?

Regarding having a monopoly I think you may struggle as if one operator sells up to a competitof it is known for Suppliers to resell those sites you have bought again to a new operator. Build up a good customer service and make sure you give the best service is best advice I can give

Post by Guest »

Unfortunately there is no contact number for the guy. I know one of the bar men in one of the bars and he said the guy didn't leave a contact number.
I was thinking of leaving one of my business cards in this particular pub and asking my friend to chat to the guy when he next fills the machine, and find out if he is planning on continuing with his franchise. I don't really want to put details of the area, on this site as i don't want to make an enemy of tubz vending!!
I'm just a bit worried about this guy passing my details on to tubz vending and telling them i've been trying to buy him out.

Post by Guest »

i have bought tubz vending operators in the past and never had any troubles, I don't see why there would be a problem? tubz vending don't really care as they will sell several packages in the area anyway

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:i have bought tubz vending vending operators in the past and never had any troubles, I don't see why there would be a problem? tubz vending vending don't really care as they will sell several packages in the area anyway

be aware if you buy a tubz vending vendor out and then dont by tubz vending stock, they behave like children and will phone your sites telling lies about you so that you lose the sites, its what they do :nono:

Post by Guest »

Found out its actually a woman vendor, and was given her tubz vending flyer by a member of staff on one of her sites.

Although when I called today, a guy answered, and when I said I was calling to speak to the lady with the vending round he said I must have the wrong number.

Post by Guest »

Ask the llandlord to get a mobile number so he can contact her/him to request a refill?

Post by Guest »

It was her mobile number on the flyer, still got told I had the wrong number. Do you think tubz vending have warned her not to speak to other vending operators?
Anyway I've decided on a new strategy! I've made a list of every possible site in a 10 mile radius, I'm going to get Hurley's to canvass every available site in the area next week. Been speaking to a guy on ebay with a massive amount of machines for sale, lets see how tubz vending like that!

Post by Guest »

Good plan mate :thumbup:

regards

matt

Post by Guest »

Hurleys site finders usually just ask for a postcode area to canvass for info