new operator in my area!

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: new operator in my area!

Post by Guest »

The site finders will work from postcodes but if you want control of your business take some time to compile a list of good potentential sites and tel numbers for them to work from.
It will give you a better quality business and stop them calling sites where you may already have machines.

Post by Guest »

Yes they do, but the last time they did my site finding I gave them a list of suitable local sites, with contact name and numbers. All they have to do is call the number and give them the hard sell. :)
This worked really well last time, as no one knows the area better than I do, and I got some of the locations I really wanted!!!
Just been finishing my list to pass on to Paul next week, hopefully I will get some more good locations.
I find doing it this way ensures they have not missed anywhere in the postcode areas, and ensures I can get the maximum amount of consolidation.

Post by Guest »

sorry guys but if you are taking the time to make these lists, why not take a few moments longer to just pick up the phone and ring them yourselves? if you've got the time to make a list you've got time to make a phone call

no-one will sell the idea harder than you, because the telesales people don't really know or care about the sites they are just dialling what you give them. if there is a site that i really want i always make sure to contact it myself because if the telesales person screws up the pitch then that site is lost to you, and you lose but the telesales don't care. telesales is great for average sites that you don't care about getting or losing but proper sites you should make sure you put real effort into.

approaching any site that has potential earnings greater than £150p/m should not be outsourced because then if you don't get the site you will be ****** off...at least if you walk in/call up yourself and they tell you to **** off you know you tried your hardest. TRUST ME at the very least you will be able to persuade them to have a 2 month trial, and i've had sites which said no to telesales but we've gone into ourselves and taken £400 in the 2 month trial.