Sticky pots..

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Sticky pots..

Post by Guest »

Anyone noticed that Hurleys Strawberry pencels and Tutti bottles pots are comimg through really sticky and covered in sugar???? :thumbdown:

Re: Sticky pots..

Post by Guest »

Yes I have had this problem!
I was going to phone Rob as I had a pot of SP open in the bottom of one case and they had gone liquified and made a right mess so I had to wash half the pots with warm soapy water!

I will mention this if Rob rings!

Nige (Flint Vend)

Post by Guest »

I've had this too, fizzy mix the same !!!

Post by Guest »

Yes I have noticed both Strawberry and Fizzy, only noticed today spookily enough

Steve Snackmore

Post by Guest »

Yeah, I had this and think the use by date way to short, the date on the bag of SP, or Skittles inear two years.

Post by Guest »

There not vacuum packed are they though so cant expect huge dates.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:There not vacuum packed are they though so cant expect huge dates.
Sweetfix and tubz vending put on proper dates-tubs have poor seal, so cant see problem. as sales are slower, it gets more difficult with slow lines and they soon go out of date prematurely, because of the short dating.

Post by Guest »

Pots are gonna go sticky when there packing by scooping fizzy sweets into pots from 3kg bags. :lol: :whistle: lol.

Only joking.
Have noticed also that a lot of labels are hanging off and lids not tightly fitted.

Post by Guest »

Surprised Hurleys haven't commented here. There customer service usually top notch!

Post by Guest »

pmsl