Legal advice

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Legal advice

Post by Guest »

is there anyone on here who can give legal advice???
reply to this and i'll be in touch.........

thanks

Re: Legal advice

Post by Guest »

On what matter may help

Post by Guest »

this is going to be difficult cos i know this is monitored by certain people so i don't want my identity known but its about the recent Vending Revolution going in to liquidation and them not paying their bills and expecting franchisees to pay them

Post by Guest »

Well myself personally I would tell them b9llocks . But I'm not legally trained and so can't give advice. I would give maybe trading standards or citizens advice a call if you are worried to be honest . I'm sure some other operators on here are In The same boat so may be able to offer some advice.

However, From what I believe unless they had specific instructions regarding transferring contracts across to the new company then they are void. unless they had been authorised.Don't hold me to that though. :D

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:this is going to be difficult cos i know this is monitored by certain people so i don't want my identity known but its about the recent Vending Revolution going in to liquidation and them not paying their bills and expecting franchisees to pay them
Once they liquidated, you were no longer a franchisee. I would seek help from a local solicitor, as peace of mind is what you need and I am sure they will be able to provide that.

Post by Guest »

i have some experience of this, having bought a couple of ex Vending Revolution franchisees and I keep in contact with others...

the number 1 rule is do not reply to their emails/calls.

for a start, their old contracts were never enforceable.

from what I've heard Barbara is emailing from the new company "site location services" and trying to incriminate people, implying that they are committing fraud by using JBC stickers and not routing their cheques via Barbara, as well as trying to demand money for sites.

When ex-franchisees are selling they are being told that if the machines are sold sited these sites belong to "site location services" and they have to pay... which is a nonsense

, and if they sell them un-sited they still have to pay franchise fees in case whoever buys them doesnt take off the stickers.

clearly this is ********!

Don't worry, if you are in this situation you are under no obligation to pay them, you owe these people nothing! if anything they owe you for leaving you in the lurch and repeatedly lying to you beforehand...am pretty sure you'd have a few things you can challenge them on.

I stress again the number 1 rule is to ignore them, they are bullies and they have no legal power over you. They claim that there will be legal consequences but they ALWAYS back down before court because they have nothing enforceable. I have had experienced people look at this several times.

Also, someone who worked extremely closely with Peter and Barbara has blown the whistle on some unlawful and immoral practices that went on. I won't say any more at this stage, because I'm not sure it's worth the hassle of washing their dirty laundry in public, but if they do continue to bully their ex-franchisees I'm sure it will become public knowledge and they'll realise they should take this moment to ride off into the sunset with their ill-gotten loot.