Help for Heroes

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Help for Heroes

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:That is fine for the independents out there, if you speak with Ade, he will tell you, he sorted his charity out with no bother and are really grateful.

The problem is those who want site finding doing have to go with what the suppliers want.

The suppliers should in my opinion get some sort of info together for each customer, so that when they go to sites and are changing things over they can show it to the landlords/bosses and the total amount that was raised for H4H, i think Hurleys have something along those lines already in place, unsure on tubz vending.

It would be good if Hurleys and tubz vending would comment on this thread and clarify their approach.

Post by Guest »

tubz vending wont comment, they just log on, read everything and then pretend they don't :50:

Post by Guest »

Just seen new tubz vending Starlight charity on a machine in leisure centre....says thankyou to operators for raising 32k for HFH.....at 10p a pot thats 3, 333 boxes of stock they sold on HFH last year....interesting if you're a statto :-)....

Post by Guest »

I have just had a site call me and leave me a voice mail saying she has been contacted by trading standards and are concerned that she has a fundraising help for heroes sweet machine in her premises, trading standards told her that its a fraud and they want the tower removed!!!!

This has made me so angry! What shall I do? Phone trading standards up right away and tell them there false accusations are wrong or shall I pass this on to tubz vending/Hurleys as they have the commercial agreement in place?

Post by Guest »

I doubt very much it is trading standards, would say it was a competitor .

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I have just had a site call me and leave me a voice mail saying she has been contacted by trading standards and are concerned that she has a fundraising help for heroes sweet machine in her premises, trading standards told her that its a fraud and they want the tower removed!!!!

This has made me so angry! What shall I do? Phone trading standards up right away and tell them there false accusations are wrong or shall I pass this on to tubz vending/Hurleys as they have the commercial agreement in place?

This situation is why we need a better managed system for the new NSPCC tower package. What info have you got as an operator to prove that Hurleys have a commercial agreement with H4H. None I suspect. If we had information to present at sites on demand which has details of the commercial agreement and charity and supplier contact, then this type of situation could easily be resolved in a few minutes. Similarly, in order to manage the changeover from H4H to NSPCC childline, operators need this information supplied before this process begins.

Paul

Post by Guest »

Hurleys provide the agreement from H4H and published it on here for all to see

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Hurleys provide the agreement from H4H and published it on here for all to see

I think you may have misunderstood my comments. I am not knocking Hurleys. I know the letter was printed on here and Paul also provided me with info about the commercial agreement, when I asked. I was losing sites because I did not have any documents confirming the agreement and this helped me keep and increase sites.

The point I was making is that we are now changing from H4H to NSPCC and I think Hurleys should be able to provide some information to everyone, which will help us all convince sites to convert, thus losing less sites. I am just agreeing with the sentiments of the other posters on this thread.

Cheers,

Paul

Post by Guest »

suppliers will sort profit first, documentation later :whistle: