Exclusive Coin Operated Group discount fuel card

Special offers for members can be found here
dieselmanuk
Area Covered: uk
Machines Used: none
Referred by?: matt slater

Re: Exclusive Coin Operated Group discount fuel card

Post by dieselmanuk »

Rossi fan wrote:I tried this with Key Fuels, but I was not using enough derv to make it profitable for them. They kept ringing me asking why I had not bought more.

Paul

Paul
i would love to chat with you , if you send me your mobile number i can call you and i am sure you would gain from having a fuel card, its free , no contracts and no non usage charges so your only going to pay for the fuel you consume.
As my old grandfather used to say to me its something for nothing

Many thanks
dorsetvending
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire
Machines Used: Bulk/Towers/Pringles
Referred by?: Yes brother - Glenn Borthwick

Post by dorsetvending »

Can you give a breakdown over your prices in last 2 years against average pump prices please or is that a bit of a pain?
dieselmanuk

Post by dieselmanuk »

dorsetvending wrote:Can you give a breakdown over your prices in last 2 years against average pump prices please or is that a bit of a pain?

The bulk price changes on a weekly price depending on the commodities market.

The fuel cards are free of charge , no monthly , weekly or no non usage fees , no contracts so you can cancel anytime
this week we are saving 4p on the pumps and 10p on motoway pumps
Rossi fan
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

dieselmanuk wrote:
Rossi fan wrote:I tried this with Key Fuels, but I was not using enough derv to make it profitable for them. They kept ringing me asking why I had not bought more.

Paul

Paul
i would love to chat with you , if you send me your mobile number i can call you and i am sure you would gain from having a fuel card, its free , no contracts and no non usage charges so your only going to pay for the fuel you consume.

Many thanks
Hi
I will give it some thought, but I forgot to mention that one of the reasons I wasn't using the Key Fuels card is because Asda in Scunthorpe were almost always cheaper that the price quoted by Key Fuels. If you think you can regularly beat Asda Scunthorpe price, that I will chat with you.

Cheers,

Paul
part-time-operator
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Reader

Post by part-time-operator »

isnt there a documentary about scunthorpe on channel 4, think its called SKINT haha some charming customers you've got in that area Paul...
Rossi fan
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

part-time-operator wrote:isnt there a documentary about scunthorpe on channel 4, think its called SKINT haha some charming customers you've got in that area Paul...

Yes, Most of the ppl I meet are really shocked by that programme. The majority on that estate are decent and the programme painted the estate as a trouble spot. That said, the families featured are shocking, but they were apparently playing up to the cameras. That's channel 4 all over.

Paul
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

I agree asda may be cheaper but for me its the convenience. :thumbup: better than going to meet the wife with a petrol can :nono:
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
dieselmanuk

Post by dieselmanuk »

Rossi fan wrote:
dieselmanuk wrote:

Paul

Paul

Many thanks
Hi
I will give it some thought, but I forgot to mention that one of the reasons I wasn't using the Key Fuels card is because Asda in Scunthorpe were almost always cheaper that the price quoted by Key Fuels. If you think you can regularly beat Asda Scunthorpe price, that I will chat with you.

Cheers,

Paul

Hi Paul

If you want to email me then feel free jbaker@fuelcardservices.com or call me direct on 01227818190

Asdas pump price is normally the cheapest fuel in the uk but the additives there put in are not as good as bp / shell or even morrisons, it comes down to whether you buy heinz beans or happy shopper beans , i know which one i prefer :roll: lol

I am sure i can advise you or even help with your fuel cost.

Many thanks
Joe
part-time-operator
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Reader

Post by part-time-operator »

Joe, i can't speak for the other guys but i personally dont use my bentley for my vending round. i use a cheap vehicle and i'd run it on used vegetable oil or lpg if I could but the conversion isn't worth it and takes up too much space....give us the happy shopper beans any day!
popp665
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Merseyside, Warrington
Machines Used: Bulk, Toys, Towers other non elec stuff

Post by popp665 »

Lol :-D I found the above post rather funny but maybe thats due to the cans of lager ive had.