mikeholness
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: STOKE/CREWE/WARRINGTON/CHESTER
Machines Used: tower and pringles
Referred by?: rob from salysol gb

Re: Mini smarties

Post by mikeholness »

I think both suppliers have done choc beans in the past.
Just think they were a poor seller due to cheap chocolate flavour.

I tried self packing them myself and they were a really poor seller

Mike Holness

tubzsnackz wrote:The ones from tubz vending vending also are putting pressure on the lids. I sent back the first lot as they didn't have stickers on the top and looked very self packed(even my own I put stickers on). The lids were opening on loads of them and if the lid does not fit exactly around the boxes inside it will not seat correctly, I imagine very fiddly to pack.The replacements I received from tubz vending vending (after a conversation with them as I was the only complaint apparently?), have stickers on the lids which help with the sealing tab but I noticed them with crushed boxes in some too which is pushing on the tub lid and looks unsightly. I am also a little wary of stocking them as a call-out for a jam caused by this would be unacceptable. I am siding towards no reorder at present which would be a shame as they would obviously be a popular line. Can nobody source them loose? even when I self packed similar chocolate beans they sold well and I am bemused why nobody at the main suppliers has done anything similar before.
Regards,
Simon.
tubzsnackz
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: within 10 miles of Staines.
Machines Used: Tower, Pringles

Post by tubzsnackz »

I must have missed them!
mikeholness wrote:I think both suppliers have done choc beans in the past.
Just think they were a poor seller due to cheap chocolate flavour.

I tried self packing them myself and they were a really poor seller

Mike Holness

tubzsnackz wrote:The ones from tubz vending vending vending also are putting pressure on the lids. I sent back the first lot as they didn't have stickers on the top and looked very self packed(even my own I put stickers on). The lids were opening on loads of them and if the lid does not fit exactly around the boxes inside it will not seat correctly, I imagine very fiddly to pack.The replacements I received from tubz vending vending vending (after a conversation with them as I was the only complaint apparently?), have stickers on the lids which help with the sealing tab but I noticed them with crushed boxes in some too which is pushing on the tub lid and looks unsightly. I am also a little wary of stocking them as a call-out for a jam caused by this would be unacceptable. I am siding towards no reorder at present which would be a shame as they would obviously be a popular line. Can nobody source them loose? even when I self packed similar chocolate beans they sold well and I am bemused why nobody at the main suppliers has done anything similar before.
Regards,
Simon.
Shropvend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Wolverhampton & Shropshire
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Beavers, kiddy rides
Referred by?: tubz vending

Post by Shropvend »

Ordered 1 box of smarties to see how they go, opened it up and the lids are all raised up waiting to be jammed. Will be sending them back next week. I even emptied contents into the pot but looks very sparse in the tub especially with no stickers. So overall this is going to be a disaster I think.
Lee.
tubzsnackz
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by tubzsnackz »

Shropvend wrote:Ordered 1 box of smarties to see how they go, opened it up and the lids are all raised up waiting to be jammed. Will be sending them back next week. I even emptied contents into the pot but looks very sparse in the tub especially with no stickers. So overall this is going to be a disaster I think.
Lee.
Hi Lee, Do yours have the tubz vending stickers on the top or are they just plain and unstickered?
Shropvend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Wolverhampton & Shropshire
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Beavers, kiddy rides
Referred by?: tubz vending

Post by Shropvend »

They are the unstickered tubz vending, are the labeled ones better?
tubzsnackz
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by tubzsnackz »

Shropvend wrote:They are the unstickered tubz vending, are the labeled ones better?
they look far better with the stickers but I haven't put any out yet.
Dan vending
Area Covered: Watford
Machines Used: Towers
Referred by?: Pete Drew

Mechs required

Post by Dan vending »

Apologies this is a reply to an existing thread, as I can't seem to be able to start a new one !!

Does anyone have 4-5 mechs I can buy?

Regards

Dan
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

Try Rockvend
Steve