Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Hurleys Toys

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

Hi there everyone.
As of next week we are able to offer a range of toys packed in our plastic pots.

I have attached pictures of the initial range that will be added to over the coming weeks and months.
We have chosen these toys after careful consideration and requests from our customers.
If you have a particular range you would like to see us pack, please let us know and we will do our best to supply it.

We are able to supply the toys at near enough the cost that current suppliers sell the lines for plus the purchase price of our pots. The big differences are that the toys are ready packed and you will save on delivery costs if they are coming to you with your usual sweet order. We welcome any new customers who just want to buy the toys and not sweets, not a problem.

The Voodoo Dolls, Baby Cuteables as well as the Delux Magic, Hood Hounds, Bok Choy Boy and Dog Danglers are in 50mm capsules that are then inside the pot. We can supply these toys loose without the pot as well for your dedicated toy machines.
The Voodoo Dolls, Baby Cuteables and Delux Magic Tricks will be in full boxes of each toy. The Hood Hounds, Dog Danglers and Bok Choy Boy toys will be in a mixed box (32 of each per box). These can be packed in full boxes if the demand is there for them.
We can also do all of these toys in there capsules only in boxes of 100

The Voodoo Dolls are £34 per 96 in pots, £27 per 100 in 50mm capsules.
All of the others above are £37 per 96 in pots, £28 per 100 in 50mm capsules.

We also do a cheaper range of toys, also pictured.
A mixed box of pull back sports balls, mini baskets (2 baskets per pot), cars, stickers (3 sheets per pot) and mini springs will be £27 per box of 96.
A box of 96 delux bouncy balls in pots is £32.
A mixed box of pool ball key chains and pull back sportsballs is £32. There will be 48 of each toy in this box.

Over the coming weeks and months we will add to this range and then move into providing other sizes of capsules for your toy machines.

I have also attached pictures of the Clenport toy machines that we can supply. The shorter beige one is designed for 27-32mm capsules (£55) and the larger red one (an altered pringle machine basically) vends 55-65 mm capsules (£160). Better prices are available for bulk purchases. Both machines have the mark of Clenport quality - the best mechanisms, locks etc. We can now supply machines with both 20p or 50p mechanisms.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards, Paul.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sadler2886
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: wv,dy,ws
Machines Used: tower
Referred by?: internet

Re: Hurleys Toys

Post by sadler2886 »

hi paul, what is the capacity of the both mcs?

regards
richard sadler
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

The larger one is over 100, the small one approx 150
sadler2886
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: wv,dy,ws
Machines Used: tower
Referred by?: internet

Post by sadler2886 »

hi paul the small beige one looks like it has a big globe and surely it holds more than 150 27-32mm capsules? the normal bulks hold approx 250 capsules. also what stands do you need for these and how much are they?

regards
rich
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Hi Richard. I dont have the 27 and 32mm product here yet to fill it with. The dome is 8 inches across by 9 inches high.
Cheers, Paul.
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

Can't see the point in putting a capsulated toy in a pot then potting it in a low volume vendor that will need refilling every two weeks. The advantages of toys for me are firstly more margin because lower cost via bulk purchasing. Secondly by using higher capacity machines you have a bi-monthly service cycle. I don't think toys in pots will catch on!

Pete
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Some sites dont have the room for a separate toy machine and if the site is only selling 20 - 25 pots of sweets a week, another 50 sales of toys would make it a brilliant site worth visiting weekly I would think. We dnt have to have the good toys capsulated, we can buy them in bulk and put them into the pot. This will keep the cost down and the toy can be seen better. Toys into the pots will allow some operators to go into toys without the expense of the toy machine too. We will also do the bigger capsulated toys for people operating toy machines alone.
Best regards, Paul.
popp665
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Merseyside, Warrington
Machines Used: Bulk, Toys, Towers other non elec stuff

Post by popp665 »

I have a row of toys in nearly all my towers and have done for a while (self fill them myself) they are my biggest profit maker and sell well in virtually every site, if I have a site that sells alot I use it as an excuse to put a toy machine in.

I usually put a bouncy ball, tatoo and a 27mm capsule in each pot and costs around 20p inclusive of pot. I also mix in the toys that tubz vending sell to vary things a little.

I like the idea of magic tricks think they will appeal to both kids and adults, im thinking of getting a tower branded up as "pub magic" and moving it around all my sites on a regular basis.
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Sounds great. Hopefully you will be interested in our range. When we pack it for you, we aim it to cost you the same or less than buying the pot and product, taking away none of your profit but saving you time on packing. You can get them delivered with our sweets...... would save you waiting in for numerous deliveries.....
Cheers, Paul.
popp665
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Merseyside, Warrington
Machines Used: Bulk, Toys, Towers other non elec stuff

Post by popp665 »

I may well be in touch in due course regarding the magic tricks..........

Ima little confused by the salysol toy machine (pringles style one) does this vend the standard little tubz vending or pringles size ones?