TOMY VENDING CLEARANCE STOCK OFFERS

Special offers for members can be found here
Tomyvending
Referred by?: Web

TOMY VENDING CLEARANCE STOCK OFFERS

Post by Tomyvending »

Good evening

http://www.tomyvending.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We are a new & exciting Toy Vending company who recently purchased a very large clearance deal from Tomy Gacha International.

Since the beginning of the year, we have been very pro-active in marketing and getting not only our name and product offers out there - but also setting up new customers and also securing new suppliers world wide - we are also currently setting up http://www.tomyvending.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (Currently under construction) so that independent distributors and operators can get there hands on Tomy Licensed Vending Products.

In the past - I understand that Tomy licensed vending products had always been offered and certainly operated through Tomys national accounts - simply what we have managed to achieve is that when a new license becomes available - all customers can now have access to it, rather than independents waiting three to six months before being able to buy it - and therefore loosing both business and the customer product demand.

Other than the fantastic clearance deals on stock we currently have & also get offered weekly - and this isn’t just Tomy Product - we are working with a few of the Worlds Largest Manufacturers and Distributors for Vending products - so I strongly suggest that anyone who is interested in joining our weekly special product offers - sign up - its free - we just need your e-mail and contact details.

With regards to order values - were happy to send out orders from as little as £250.00 plus VAT & Delivery - yes we are certainly structured for Large Vending Operators - however we are extremely keen to build up our independent side.

Anyone wishing to speak to me directly - kindly contact me on 01302 366280 or e-mail me directly on sk@skgroup.co

Clearance stock is now available on a first come first served basis - from Gacha Balls to Vending Capsules – I look forward to hearing from you all shortly

Kind regards

Simon Katz
Director of Sk Group