MARS 560

Post your coin operated technical questions here
Mikey Mikes
Referred by?: INTERNET

MARS 560

Post by Mikey Mikes »

I have a Mars 560 in a Snakky Max and the machine keeps saying no change and wont accept £1 coins. The silvers are hit and miss if the will go into the designated tube or straight into the £1 bucket. The coin mech is not full to its capacity but I didnt think it would need to be as i have used the same amount of coins in previous machines with no problems. Does anyone know if i put a Mars 690 in if it would work or will the machine need to programmed for the new coin mech?
Cheers
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: MARS 560

Post by Coin Operated Group »

firstly try resetting the mech, press the a button and hold until the reject mechanism slows and then press a few times after. Then press and hold b same procedure, then c button, then d button. Then remove coin carrier, press yellow button twice, all coin ejectors will operate. Put coin carrier back in and press the yellow button twice.

Now try filling the coin mech only ever through the coin insert, never straight into the coin carrier
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: MARS 560

Post by Coin Operated Group »

also open the flap on acceptor where coins go in, get a damp cloth clean inside all dry thoroughly.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com