Ireland vending info

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
Kev9959
Referred by?: internet

Ireland vending info

Post by Kev9959 »

Hi people,

I have recently acquired a mix of tubz vending and Hurley's sweet and Pringles towers for siting in Ireland .
I'm only starting and welcome any suggestions. I've been researching several areas as locations but Hurley's have also said they site find in Ireland so I'll avail of this too. Although I am yet to speak to anyone that has had site found in Ireland by Hurley's.

Has anyone here any dealings with Hurley's in ireland?

Kevin
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Ireland vending info

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Give them a go and see , best advice I can give.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Post by Siting Services »

Hello Kevin

Welcome to the Coin Op Forum.

I presume you are the customer I have booked in for Friday to canvas Southern Ireland?

When canvassing any area, it's all about what the availability of sites are and what competition you have in the area. I have been in the business for nearly 30 years now and even though retired from the operational side of the business I offer site finding for the whole of the UK, North and Southern Ireland. Some areas I work in are completely saturated with towers and others not so bad so it all depends on what is left. Towers have been around for a few decades now and the market is mature. I have the ability to acquire the sites, but if they are already taken then there is not a lot I can do. When I do your siting on Friday I will be able to give you some good feedback on how I have found the area and competition.

Hope the above helps.

Kind regards,

Barbara Fellowes
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

Can't beat feet on the ground so get out an do some door knocking yourself. This way you will find out which sites are available, who the competition is and what potential is left for you. Phone a competitor and ask if they want to sell? You can then pass on information for Siting Services to persue on your behalf. Clubs sometimes have to put to a comittee and some are not open during the day so persue these yourself.

It's your business so it's really up to you!

All t he best.

Pete