Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Re: Newbie Clipstone Nottinghamshire

Post by PGBrew »

Hi James,

Tower vendors are comparatively labour intensive. For this reason, if you're aiming to move to a full time business you will need quality sites. The quickest way to get them is to buy up existing businesses especially if they have been established for some time. Canvas your local area for potential sites, at the same time evaluate the competition (for possible buy out). at the moment I'm in the process of selling off surplus machines on eBay and 90% of enquiries I get are from new start up business! So there's plenty of competition. I built my business up for two years before going full time, this allowed me to re-invest profits vital for growth.

All the best,

Pete
JimBoB1975
Referred by?: Google search

Post by JimBoB1975 »

Thanks Barbara for all the information it sounds like honesty boxes are more like dishonesty boxes, yes still thinking of starting a tubz vending vending round probably will be small at first to see how it goes.

Cheers

James
JimBoB1975

Post by JimBoB1975 »

Thanks Pete I've not seen any tub towers in the area but I'm sure there must be some around.

I'm trying to research as much as possible

Thanks
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

PGBrew wrote:Hi James,

Tower vendors are comparatively labour intensive. For this reason, if you're aiming to move to a full time business you will need quality sites. The quickest way to get them is to buy up existing businesses especially if they have been established for some time. Canvas your local area for potential sites, at the same time evaluate the competition (for possible buy out). at the moment I'm in the process of selling off surplus machines on eBay and 90% of enquiries I get are from new start up business! So there's plenty of competition. I built my business up for two years before going full time, this allowed me to re-invest profits vital for growth.

All the best,

Pete
I wonder how many new business packages tubz vending sell now?? obviously not as much as when they first came out?

PM me simon let me know , just out of interest lol
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
pandaanda
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: mansfield
Machines Used: tower
Referred by?: venderbase

Post by pandaanda »

JimBoB1975 wrote:Thanks Pete I've not seen any tub towers in the area but I'm sure there must be some around.

I'm trying to research as much as possible

Thanks
Hi James
I don't want to burst your bubble but I operate towers in Mansfield and surrounding areas and have about 250 sites and I know of another operator in this same area who has around 300 sites and we are both now struggling to find any more viable sites as this area is now pretty much saturated , so I would seriously make sure you can get any sites before making any commitments.
I have recently bought out several new failed tubz vending operators attempting to start up in this area.

Pete
JimBoB1975

Post by JimBoB1975 »

Thanks Pete I had not seen any tub venders towers in the area but thought there must be some operators doing them, I'm looking at tubz vending tower as small business a few hours a week but like most businesses location is key and there definetly may not be any good locations left. I am Looking at completely different business as well to run along side a small tubz vending business or something else still researching thanks