Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
Urbanexboi
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: Google search while researching

Hello all :)

Post by Urbanexboi »

Good Morning,

While researching i came across this forum so thought i would sign up and introduce myself

im Robbie from Plymouth im 31 and at the present im researching before planning on going into a coin operated business at the moment im looking at tubz vending to start off with so that i can get a bit of experience but i was wondering if anyone has dealt with these before and what you currently think of them. im also looking at the financial side of the business and wondering how do you keep track of sales per site etc?

any hints and tips would be excellent but for now im researching the possibility's so that im not thrown in the deep end so to speak

anyway ill stop waffling now and say hello :)
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Re: Hello all :)

Post by Siting Services »

Hello Robbie

Welcome the the Coin Operated Group.

Have a read around the forums here, there are a lot of members here who use tubz vending and run very good businesses.

With any business you are looking at or running, there will be those who will be more successful than others and it is down to you how you run and manage your business. There are still opportunities in the market with some parts of the country having more than others.

Of the questions you ask, others have already asked and it would be pointless repeating the answers here. As I suggested above, take a few moments to catch up with the more recent threads which are more applicable to today's market.

Good luck with your research.

Kind regards,

Barbara
Urbanexboi
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice

Post by Urbanexboi »

just spent a few hours taking a look at the forums will spend another couple looking through more but also after looking im going to take a look at hurleys as well
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Yes, do your homework first. The forum has been going a few years now and the tower industry has changed over the last few years.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Urbanexboi
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice

Post by Urbanexboi »

yeah im trying to learn as much as i can :D
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

Hurleys and tubz vending are two very different companies so choose carefully.

Personally I'd avoid the franchise route and buy 2nd hand machines, get them sited yourself. Going this way with current 2nd hand prices you could get a sited full machine for less than £100. You will pay 3x the amount for a franchise.

Andy
Urbanexboi
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice

Post by Urbanexboi »

yea was looking at that with possibly a toy capsule machine to start off with as opposed to sweets as prob work out cheaper to find a sitter that way round instead of 2k up front