Another newbee in the market

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
shujathm3@gmail.com
Area Covered: Manchester
Referred by?: none

Another newbee in the market

Post by shujathm3@gmail.com »

Hi All,

This i s Shujath. I am planning to set up some towers with tubz vending or any other vending business.

Can anyone guide me on where to start and what's the best deal available in the market at the moment.

I am based in Manchester. SO planning to setup something in Northwest

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shujath
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Re: Another newbee in the market

Post by Siting Services »

Hello Shujath

Welcome to the Coin Op Forum.

If you are considering entering into the tower vending market, there are two suppliers out there - Hurleys and tubz vending - whom you should contact and get information from.

Alternatively you can source good reconditioned towers, buy your stock from either company and start vending by siting yourself or employ the services on an independent siter.

There are a lot of posts on this forum which has covered this subject and your responsibility is to research the market and speak to as many people as you can who run these vendors.

As well as offering a siting service I also offer a brokerage and consultancy service which can prove beneficial for newbies considering entering the market.

My website gives a lot of useful information, please take a few minutes to have a read of it, www.vendingsitingservices.co.uk - feel free to contact me for help or advice and good luck.

Kind regards,

Barbara