20 Towers, stands & stock for sale inc mint Clenports

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
MarkAnf
Referred by?: google search

20 Towers, stands & stock for sale inc mint Clenports

Post by MarkAnf »

Hello

I am offering 10 superb fully functioning Clenport sweet/savoury pot vending towers and stands & 10 tubz vending own brands. Currently badged for tubz vending products and Starlight Children’s Charity donations; however they are compatible with other suppliers’ products such as Hurleys and could easily be re-branded.

For anyone unfamiliar with this type of vending machine, Clenport is undoubtedly the crème de la crème of vending machines and as such tend to be much sought after and more expensive but, they are a far better build quality than many and offer much better reliability and consequently less maintenance. They stand alone, look great and work mechanically without needing electricity.

A tower holds a maximum of 81 pots in up to 9 categories of chosen sweets and vend at £1 each. There is a very extensive range of sweets and savoury’s available and indeed it is also possible to bulk buy the pots and sweets to pack your own.

I got into this business about a year ago and it has been good to me so far however, my circumstances have changed significantly as I am restoring a property and hoping to move abroad in the summer thus I am currently unable to afford the time to promote and grow the business as I would wish. I currently have 20 towers with 11 placed on established sites in my home-town of Hull in Yorkshire and are producing a lucrative monthly return for very little effort, I currently work a few hours once a month which basically involves visiting, collecting takings and replenishing pots of sweets – not a hardship! I feel the business would suit someone who is retired or someone who wishes to work part-time. There are very few overheads and basically all you need is somewhere to store stock and a vehicle to get around your sites. Machines can be placed anywhere you wish and can be ‘tweaked’ towards the more profitable areas. The potential is enormous and the sky is really the limit and earning potential is as much as your chosen sites offer. I find areas with a large footfall such as Canteens, Builders Merchants & Hairdressers most successful.

I am considering selling all my machines either sited or un-sited to fit in with a potential buyer’s needs. Obviously, sited would suit a local person and offer a great opportunity to develop and grow and already established business in Hull. But, I would be prepared to consider selling them off-site for a potential buyer to start afresh or further develop a business in their respective area. They are all in excellent working order, come with their own stands (or can free-stand on counters etc) and all keys are present.

I also have a fair amount of in-date popular stock items which obviously would be part of the deal.

I would ask any potential buyer does their homework and make a sensible offer, as clearly, I am still earning from this and not prepared to just give it away.

Please note: I do mean buyer to pick up from Hull, I am not prepared to organise couriers etc.

Feel free to contact me for further information and details on 07949103939 thank you Mark.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PabloV8
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Browsing internet

Re: 20 Towers, stands & stock for sale inc mint Clenports

Post by PabloV8 »

Hi Mark,

I will be looking for 20 machines in March or there about's, pm me when you are fully ready to sell - i do not need the stands or the sites, the stands you should be able to sell separately and the sites as they are established you should be able to sell on for £20 each, that way you are likely to get a better return. Otherwise other operators on here [no offence] will [looking at other posts] expect a sited machine full of stock, with stand for £100 or less. That means your tower goes for less than £50 as stock is worth £40, site £20 etc. I am sure I will pay more per tower despite the hastle to remove those stickers.

Cheers,

Pablo