Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
jane
Area Covered: Porthcawl
Machines Used: sweet towers
Referred by?: someone selling vending machines on ebay

Another Vending Newbee here

Post by jane »

Hi all,

Have taken the plunge and decided to give vending a shot, on a part time basis alongside my job, just for a bit of extra pocket money.
I looked into tubz vending vending franchise and have had a few initial conversations. Whilst doing my background research over the last few weeks, I came across this site which has really helped me to decide what to do. I decided not to go with the franchise, but source some second hand machines and go independent.
So , I now have x9 second hand sweet towers that seem to be clean and all in good working order. After speaking with tubz vending today and explaining my intention to use second hand towers and just use their site finding services and buy stock, I was told that for the independent customers they recommend a lady called Barbara and that it would be cheaper for me. I was slightly surprised as it was as if they didn't want my order or money for site finding. Anyway, I didn't make to much of it, but just ordered my stock and agreed to let them send me Barbara's details so I could get in touch with her.
Also, at the same time, I knew there is a Barbara on here and thought it's got to be the same Barbara!!
Is it? Barbara can you help me site my x9 towers? (I'm in Porthcawl, South Wales)
Any tips and advice is welcome, and I will keep looking through the forum...it's very informative & entertaining...Thanks!
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Re: Another Vending Newbee here

Post by Siting Services »

Hello Jane

First of all welcome to the Coin Operated Forum and good to hear that you have decided to take the plunge and get a small vending business started.

I have replied to your PM and I am the same Barbara as recommended by tubz vending Brands. I work with several hundred vending operators to help them source sites and I have been in the industry for over 25 years. Feel free to take a look at my website over the weekend, www.vendingsitingservices.co.uk. I do work with many tubz vending and Hurleys operators and I am also able to give business advice to help you manage and grow your vending business.

There are a lot of vending colleagues here who are here to help and advise too.

Kind regards,

Barbara
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Pleasantly surprised by tubz vending's attitude.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Post by Siting Services »

Coin Operated Group wrote:Pleasantly surprised by tubz vending vending's attitude.
All is well in that camp. They have very kindly passed quite a few customers my way. :thumbup:

Barbara