Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Vending Siting Services saying Hello

Post by Siting Services »

Hello all

I thought I would quickly introduce myself to the community. Quite a few of you here already know me and for those that don't my name is Barbara and my company is Vending Siting Services. I offer a professional vending site finding service and I have been involved in the vending industry now for over 25 years, have operated many thousands of Tower vendors and have recently retired from the operational side of the business. My focus now is to provide a professional site finding service to help operators increase their business performance and to ensure you all keep earning money and acquiring new sites for many more years to come.

Having been in the industry for over 25 years, I fully understand how the market has changed over the years and know what is needed to acquire good sites across many business categories. One of my objectives is to start re-opening doors to the big corporate companies who once welcomed our vendors and who have now placed company policies to now allow any sweet offering on site, primarily due to the trust/honesty box business model which has caused many issues in the market.

Look forward to getting to know you all and please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you need any help with your vending business and draw on my 25 years experience and knowledge.

Kind regards,

Barbara
Central2vend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Kent
Machines Used: Vending towers
Referred by?: On google

Re: Vending Siting Services saying Hello

Post by Central2vend »

Hello Barbara,

I just wanted to add what a pleasure it was dealing with you recently and will be in touch soon for some more sites
Keep up the good work
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master

Thank you Central2vend, look forward to working with you again.

Kind regards,

Barbara
OscarHarris
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Referred by?: Google search

Post by OscarHarris »

Hi Barbara,

It's Jay, welcome to the forum!

I'd like to endorse Vending Siting Services to all members. I have been using it on a regular basis for about 12 months now and cannot say enough good things about it! Barbara's communication is second to none and she never fails to deliver sites on time! Over all a very well priced, fair and professional approach to siting!
part-time-operator
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Reader

Post by part-time-operator »

Jay, what sort of average sales are you getting out of the sites after the honeymoons?
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master

Hi Jay

Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated and thank you for your continuous business over the year.

Speak soon,

Barbara
OscarHarris
Referred by?: Google search

Post by OscarHarris »

Hi Mike,

Just checked my records and the "Longer term year round average" is coming out at just over 25 units per calendar month per machine. This is with some moderate re-siting of the very slowest machines.

Cheers, Jay.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Have you had any success with large vending machines or arcade machines Barbara?
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master

Hi Matt

I have not done any marketing yet for those types of vendors, I would imagine the competition is fierce. I would be willing to give it a go if you want to discuss your offering and type of vendors to the sites. I would need all the spec, electricity needs, types of sites you wish me to target etc. This would need to be done on my hourly rate offering and perhaps just booking in one hour to test the water first would be a sensible way forward. If you want to chat, please call me later on today or ping me an email and I would be happy to give it a go.

Regards,

Barbara
Cannyvending
Area Covered: North East
Machines Used: Washroom, fuzzybrush
Referred by?: google

Post by Cannyvending »

Hi,
Was recomended to use you from a successful sweet vendor in scotland.
I sent you a email about 3 weeks ago about booking you for an hour or a few but you didnt get back to me.
Adam