Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport
Referred by?: google

Re: new to vending franchising help!!

Post by Mark@YorVend »

Hi Sweetguy,
I have heard stories of several people giving money to Diane and not receiving any sites, and it always makes me wonder what they were thinking at the time of handing over £400 in one go, when Diane took orders of five at a time? I always point out that if they had paid for five and not received any, they would have lost £70. So why order so many at the same time?

Same with towers really, why not order 10 at a time and build up slowly like I did? I can't understand people that buy 100 towers because they have seen some in their area and think it looks like a good idea. Does it not occur to people that all the easy to get sites have been got already by the other guy, and if your coming into a marketplace offering the same thing as someone else, your going to struggle to find any takers that he couldn't find?

Fools and their money are easily parted... simon :)
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Re: new to vending franchising help!!

Post by Snackmore »

Sweetguy

If you have an issue with Hurleys would it not make sense to pick up the phone and ring them????????????????

I know I have if I have had any issues and they have been more than accomodating resolving any issues (this was around damaged stock being delivered sometime ago)

Take control springs to mind

Steve
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk