Vending newbie Devon

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
JJW
Referred by?: Google i think...

Vending newbie Devon

Post by JJW »

Hi all

I've been lurking for a day or so and reading many of the posts here with interest - some good information for the novice like me looking to make a move into this area.

I'm based in Devon and looking to start part-time, small with some towers. Looks like I had all the same questions that have been asked before on whether to go independent or with one of the big 2, and have found some useful information on, so thank you - especially around realistic idea of weekly earnings.

What I'd like to get an idea of is are there any operators on here in my area already - I'd like to stay away from any conflict, by respecting others sites and not treading on toes etc - but it'd help to know up front if any use this site.

I am in the Torbay/ Exeter area of Devon and have scouted around a little and seen some tubz vending machines out and about in pubs.

Any information gratefully received

Cheers all and keep up the good work :-)

James
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport
Referred by?: google

Re: Vending newbie Devon

Post by Mark@YorVend »

welcome to the forum James!

I'm sure you will get plenty of advice on here, hope you decide to go for it :thumbup:

mark
GT Vending
Area Covered: South Devon
Machines Used: Towers,Superettes,Tomy,Beavers
Referred by?: Another operator

Post by GT Vending »

Hi James,
Welcome to the Forum, the vending business is full of crooks, con-men, and generally evil people so I'd keep well away ! OK I operate in the Torbay and Exeter area. The vending industry can be hard work but once you reach a decent amount of sites 150-200 it can be profitable, finding new sites is the hardest bit. If you want to give me a call 078 1118 2627 I maybe able to help you out with some secondhand machines and stands and answer any questions you've got
Good luck
Graham
JJW
Referred by?: Google i think...

Post by JJW »

Many thanks Mark. Graham good to know it is possible to make a success of this, may take you up on your offer - just weighing up the options at the moment. Would they have been your units I saw in the Ten Tors pub and Bear Feet kids centre then? The kids toy capsule was getting well used whilst i was there!

Cheers James