Pringles towers

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
Paul1977
Referred by?: google

Pringles towers

Post by Paul1977 »

Hi can anyone help? I am new to this and really want to get into the vending business. I am looking at the pringles towers and sweets and I am torn between hurleys foods or tubz vending. Can anyone help and advise on this area and about these companies? also is it a good little business to be in?

Also does anyone have any experience with the mobile phone charging station vending machines with advertising screens been looking at these too, any advice? recommend any companies etc?

Be really grateful of you guys help and expertise, im sick of my current business and always wanted to run a vending machine round, please help out. thanks

Paul
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Re: Pringles towers

Post by Snackmore »

Hi Paul

Welcome!

Depends where you are for a start, areas are getting pretty full and we are all struggling for sites. To be fair if you get decent sites it pays although margins are getting tighter as costs go up.

I deal with Hurleys who are good, no experience of tubz vending but others deal with them, they are more high pressure sales from what I hear.

Have a good read through all the posts on here you can do a search for tubz vending or Hurleys there will be lots to read.
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Paul1977

Post by Paul1977 »

Thank you for the reply, much appreciated. So would you recommend the business ? im stuck in a rut with my current business and need to sell it asap, always been interested in vending for years. I am based in south Yorkshire area. I don't need to earn a fortune just a decent basic living is all I need but of course would like to do well and build up a large round if possible, you think this is viable?

Also know anything about the Mobile phone charging station vending machines or the ecig vapourlite machines???

Think would prefer hurleys to be honest, do they find good sites for you quite quicky?

Is it possible to get the machines cheaper and do the site finding yourself then????

thank you

paul
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Steer clear of mobile charging business, complete waste of money
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport

Post by Mark@YorVend »

Hi Paul, always nice to see new people coming into the business (as long as they're not near me!:)

I'm also a Hurley's customer, and have been quite happy with them for nearly 2 years now. Their service and sitefinding (done by dial marketing) are both very good, and I would recommend them as a good place for a newbie to start.

I would agree with Matt (mike) about the phone charging business, they are massively overpriced and generate virtually nothing!!
Also don't bother with the little deodorant machines unless your getting them in sites you already have, as the sales volumes and margins make them not worth the cost of driving round every month!

I would recommend starting small and buying a 10 bundle of towers from Hurley's, see how saturated your area is already, and see how you go. That way you can always try the business for a few months without throwing ££££££ away on machines that sit in the garage forever, and can always sell up what you have easily enough, should you decide it's not for you.

Good luck, and keep checking the forum for news and advice!
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

Always cheaper to buy machines and site your own, it means you select decent sites rather than relying on site finders on the phone working a postcode area although this is very time consuming.

if you reseach this site the other questions you ask will have been answered numerous times

Regards
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Paul1977

Post by Paul1977 »

Thanks a lot guys much appreciated , think I will give Hurleys a go in next few months.

Again regarding the phone charging machines, would you stay clear even of the ones with the digital advertising screens on? been told can advertise up to 100 businesses on each at around £5 to £10 per month each as well as the charging side?? agree they are very pricey would be for later on if things go well with tower vending...

Any advice on where I can buy tower machines myself then direct? been told clenport the best ones ?? cheers
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

You find me anyone that will advertise on them, that's the hard part. Up to 100 business is correct, but unless you have a dedicated telesales team and a lot of marketing experience where are you going to find someone who wants to spend £100 a year to have an advert on a phone charger that nobody uses.

Tell the company selling them I will buy 100 of them if they come with the advertising already found for you.

Regards
Matt
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Mr Penguin Solutions
Area Covered: united kingdom
Referred by?: easyvend

Post by Mr Penguin Solutions »

Hi Paul1977

Welcome to the Wacky World of Vending, Its a interesting industry and there is a lot of good guys on here who are full of wisdom
and know how to make the vending business a success.

If you need any help finding sites or there is anything we can help with then feel free to email me at penguinsolutionsltd@gmail.com or you can call me on my personal mobile number 07703299390.

Many thanks
Joe
Sales Director

Penguin Solutions and Site Finding Services
We find it , you site it
Taking the cold of of cold calling
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport