Penguin Solutions/Site Finding

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
PabloV8
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Browsing internet

Re: Penguin Solutions/Site Finding

Post by PabloV8 »

Matt you seem to he highly strung on this matter and you really do need to read the thread carefully before submitting a response.

I said what he is doing is totally wrong, I thnk you will find that the vast majority of your forum will agree with this, and I said that you should be supporting this fact - no more and no less.

If you are doing anything behind the scenes, we'll publish it and we would have a better understanding.

The fact is many users have lost money with this guy, he has had plenty of time to explain on the forum and has not done so. He has had plenty of time to contact people he has not done that with many.

It is not rocket science, we pay, he should deliver.

Now go back and read the thread carefully Matt, the finger has not been pointed at you. I for one used his services on the strength of your threads in May.

Regards what he has done in the past, read the threads some have intimated part of his past - I was passed information and was asked not to divulge the information I received, my word is my bond!
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

I am highly strung I this matter , you are correct there. Please don't tell me to reread posts I have read every post here since it started. (Nearly 14000 of them)

If you buy a car because of an advert in TV and it breaks down , do you blame the TV for that?

Maybe if you had pm'd me asking for advise and help I would have offered .

Kind regards
Matt
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin

And where exactly do I say I'm not supporting the people that jo owes money to ? I'm confused .
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
alexlg
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Area Covered: Hampshire
Machines Used: none yet! (I want to be an operator)
Referred by?: I googled 'tubz vending'

Post by alexlg »

PabloV8 wrote:I was the largest benefactor to Joes holiday plans…. in fact if he is so desperate he could always ask me for some more.
Look you're obviously making more money out of this vending business than I am. Why don't we just kill too birds with one stone and you pay me the money Joe owes me? I'll take that coffee too, thanks. Pm me and I'll send you my bank details. Or was that just all talk?

Seriously: I waste too much of my own money; I can't afford to let others just walk off with what's left, without repercussions. If I do nothing, and he does that to someone else but worse, I'd feel terrible. Does that sound like anything else to you (or am I right in thinking that with a name like 'Pablo', there are more oestrogens running through my veins than yours?).
PabloV8 wrote:But what I shall invest is in some skills from a third party who will ensure that his name is on the net. It looks like he has been very unlucky in business so he deserves a chance to have a web site that highlights his skills to others.
Like I said, is this just all talk or will you be posting a link to this website shortly? tbh I'd rather you just invested that money in repaying me what Joe owes me.

And btw, maybe before you go suggesting that people should 're-read the thread carefully', I suggest you re-read your intell as regards the number of companies Joe Baker has had in the past.
alexlg

Post by alexlg »

dorsetvending wrote:little known Visa Chargeback scheme.
Not so little known. But Joe didn't accept credit cards. Neither do I. Do you? He invoiced me. I paid by bank transfer. Perhaps next time someone like Joe comes on this forum, someone could make helpful suggestions like this BEFORE anyone pays them?
dorsetvending wrote:you really should only pay on completion, with someone you haven't had dealings with before.
Of course, you're absolutely right. Hey - please could I book some site finding with anyone who's listening? I'll pay you when I'm happy with the results. ;-)
alexlg

Post by alexlg »

Coin Operated Group wrote:And where exactly do I say I'm not supporting the people that jo owes money to ? I'm confused .
Personally speaking, I have found you to be very supportive, Matt. Thank you. I understand why you might be feeling a bit guilty, because you've dealt with this character in the past and told us the truth, i.e. that you've had no problems with him. But let me repeat what I've already said on the phone (thanks for the shoulder!) - I hold you in NO WAY responsible for this.

I just hope I don't hear of anyone who already has reason to DOUBT his character, and didn't speak up about it sooner.

Its nice to hear that people think that we should look out for each other. Personally speaking when I'm a more established vendor and have some spare cash, I like to think I would pay back those poor newbies who get ripped off by unscrupulous fraudsters…
alexlg

Post by alexlg »

Sorry, everyone, about my rants on Friday night. Can you put it down to (female) hormones?
I've pm'd Pablo. xx
dorsetvending
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire
Machines Used: Bulk/Towers/Pringles
Referred by?: Yes brother - Glenn Borthwick

Post by dorsetvending »

Don't worry it's very upsetting....hope you get the right outcome :-)
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin

Drunken forum rants are my speciality .

Joes ignoring my messages now as well.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
PabloV8
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Browsing internet

Post by PabloV8 »

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the apology it was most appreciated however, it is a forum and users must use it as a platform for ideas, networking and to let others know when things go wrong.

Joe is a very slippery sucker, Matt has tried really hard in getting this guy to mend his ways. But it seems Joe is having little of it.

I trusted him and invested in his product just like many others. I would hasten to add that without a shadow of doubt, Joe is reading these posts and shouting 'hey Rachael, come and read this'!

As I have said previously, I am not going to get bogged down and uptight over a couple of hundred quid, it could have quite easily have been thousands like some of like in drinks vending area of this forum. I have to move on and make progress to make up the money lost.

Does this mean I am turning over and letting him get away with it? Not at all, he wants fame as a fraudster - I shall make it my mission to make sure his name is mentioned in dispatches - be rest assured people do use the web when looking people up and the beauty of it is that it stay in place for a long time and can be accessed by anyone.

And it will have a link to his church, his parishes can bless him after reading/accessing it (when it is concluded of course)

Cheers and enjoy Joe